Page 4 of 219 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Go Broncos!

It's Christmas Day already.

This one's for Pat!!!!!
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.

This is it. Let's kick them in the mouth and get back at them all for all the disrespect they've shown us this week from the sports media right on down to the HOF. Snubbing last night.

It's been a very exciting season. Let's bring the Vince Lombardi Trophy home. Let's believe, Broncos fans! Our boys will get it done. I will not be following the forum during the game. In fact, my phone will be in airplane mode. Uninterrupted watching.

Go Broncos!

It's SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

GO BRONCOS and let's win this for PAT! And watch Peyton ride off into that Bronco orange California sunset with the Lombardi hoisted for all to see!

My prediction....on the Panthers first offensive series, Cam gets creamed...the hit causes him to lose the ball and Broncos defense scores! And my second prediction is the Broncos WIN and by more points than many suspect!

Couldn't sleep just want this win so bad. 5:30 can't come fast enough. Let's end this roller coaster of a season with a win! Time to gnaw on some panther!

Go Broncos!!
    Last edited by kbeck81; 02-07-2016 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sybrite View Post
    I'm 30 and have only been following the Broncos since 2009. I'm from Ky but have lived in the DC area since 2009. I guess everyone talking about football all the time kinda got me into it and thank god I didn't route for the Redskins. I met my best friend at my first computer nerd job and he is from Black Hawk, CO and got me following the Broncos. I couldn't be happier with the choice.

In 2010 I won a trip from US Bank to go watch the Broncos play the 49ers in London (my first ever live NFL game). We lost but it was such a great experience getting to meet John Elway, Flyod Little, and Gary Zimmerman at Floyds hall of fame induction party at our hotel. And the cheerleaders .

I watched the Broncos play at Pittsburgh this season and unfortunately it was a loss but I'm so proud of this team. It's crazy the emotional connection I've developed watching this team. Beating the Patriots in the AFCCG brought me some tears of joy. Even though we weren't given a chance to beat them we prevailed. Once again we aren't being given any credit or chance to beat the Panthers but I believe we can and will succeed.

I will be watching this game at 0130 all the way from Turkey while I'm on a two week TDY with the Air Force. I will happily rock my white Broncos jersey tonight and win or lose I will be proud and happy with this team and to be a Broncos fan for life, as well as my son. Let's go get this one for Pat, for Manning, for all the players, and most importantly for Broncos Country.
    Thanks for your service! Pass along our appreciation to everyone serving there. Enjoy the game!

Here is to no injuries and a healthy game

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Go Broncos

Lets turn them Cats into Kittens

Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Go broncos!

Here we go boys and girls. Got about 3 hours of sleep last night but it's all good.

our o-line needs to play its best game of the year n we can not turn it over n TD's in the red zone...

lets go broncos SB 50 champs sounds pretty good

The Denver Broncos !! WOW are playing today in SUPERBOWL 50 !! Sooo Dam Cool !! So Dam Awesome Lets Go Denver Lets Go!! Let's go Broncos Lets Go!! Let's go Denver Broncos Lets Go Denver Broncos !!