Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sure is quiet around here!

Where did everyone go?
    1. Raider fan not named Devil Spawn doesn't have anymore dooms day posts on how we will not win the division or even compete next year because the Raiders are so good with their 3 new players?

2. Is any one else worried about Panther fans? Did they get kidnapped or did they just go back to being Seahawk fans?

3. No Baphs informing us how now John Elway will have to work hard because he is in cap hell?

4. How bout Patriot fans updating us on the all the new players they got, even though they were still better than us last year and the league helped us win the AFCCG to get back at Brady.

I am stoked we got our third title, and I guess no more fun in smack for a while now because everything the haters been preaching blew up in their faces. I think the attacks on Elway have backed off because they realize with the CJ, and Okung signing Elway is not a GM who is easy to predict.

The panther fans are heartbroken watching Von Miller appear on all daytime TV late night TV and now Dancing with the Stars. Von Miller is getting all the respect he deserves from the networks and the media.

They, meaning cat fans still cant believe that is not Cam Newton that the world is watching right now, but the world is seeing a far better man in Von Miller.

Baph lurks until called out lol but anyway arent the broncos going to be somewhere in the area of 65 million dollars under the cap next season after they sign Von Miller?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The panther fans are heartbroken watching Von Miller appear on all daytime TV late night TV and now Dancing with the Stars. Von Miller is getting all the respect he deserves from the networks and the media.

They, meaning cat fans still cant believe that is not Cam Newton that the world is watching right now, but the world is seeing a far better man in Von Miller.

Baph lurks until called out lol but anyway arent the broncos going to be somewhere in the area of 65 million dollars under the cap next season after they sign Von Miller?
    Yep but Elway doesn't know what he's doing. Everybody claims were an old team but now with Manning and Daniels gone they look at our roster and the only old guy is Demarcus Ware and he is 33. Colquitt and Talib are the only other players that are 30 years old!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Baph is beetlejuice confirmed....

Im here. Been so dang busy this year. First of all congrats on the SB. I genuinely didn't think defense alone would do it but I was proven wrong. Manning went out a winner and I am glad for him but he will never be remembered for his super bowl performance lol.

On to this year…..Broncos window has almost completely closed overnight. I think there is a good possibility they go from #1 to last in the division this year. Horseface Elway went all in the last couple years for a ring and he got it…so it worked…but now it is over for awhile. Raiders??? The last 2 years they have quietly drafted very well and have struck gold with some FA`s. RM got the franchise out of Cap hell and has the books finally on solid ground. He has quietly been building the trenches and now has arguably the best Oline in the league and a darn good Dline. Still have holes in secondary but that too is already better than last year so far.
    Raiders compass is pointing north, Broncos compass pointing south. Raiders will get the next Lombardi before the Doncs which will put us alone again with the most Lombardis in the division. Not likely this year but soon….cheers!

Well...the panther fans are weak...no stamina...no heart, once their fantasy was dashed they gone

Raider...other than one here occasionaly, they won't show up in force until the raiders get above .500

Chargers...bap is the only delusional one here...but his mission isn't to rep his team, his sole mission here is to troll bronco fans spouting delusional crap day after day...he doesn't even grasp what a loser he is, he thinks his weak smack is feared and we all jjust have no answer...he just doesn't grasp what a joke he really is

Nobody wants to go to the defending superbowl champs forums and talk...when there really nothing they can say
    had we lost...guaranteed this smack is filled with these fools

Nothing like defeating the Pats* on the way to a championship to get rid of their fans ... at least for a while.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Well...the panther fans are weak...no stamina...no heart, once their fantasy was dashed they gone

Raider...other than one here occasionaly, they won't show up in force until the raiders get above .500

Chargers...bap is the only delusional one here...but his mission isn't to rep his team, his sole mission here is to troll bronco fans spouting delusional crap day after day...he doesn't even grasp what a loser he is, he thinks his weak smack is feared and we all jjust have no answer...he just doesn't grasp what a joke he really is

Nobody wants to go to the defending superbowl champs forums and talk...when there really nothing they can say
    had we lost...guaranteed this smack is filled with these fools
    So we can expect to see an influx of Raider fans somewhere around 2020?
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    So we can expect to see an influx of Raider fans somewhere around 2020?
    Actually I expect them before the bolt fans ever come back

Who knows about the chiefs fans...this place was loaded with them back in 03-04...once the suck came back they vanished

Quote Originally Posted by jwhitt1 View Post
    Im here. Been so dang busy this year. First of all congrats on the SB. I genuinely didn't think defense alone would do it but I was proven wrong. Manning went out a winner and I am glad for him but he will never be remembered for his super bowl performance lol.

On to this year…..Broncos window has almost completely closed overnight. I think there is a good possibility they go from #1 to last in the division this year. Horseface Elway went all in the last couple years for a ring and he got it…so it worked…but now it is over for awhile. Raiders??? The last 2 years they have quietly drafted very well and have struck gold with some FA`s. RM got the franchise out of Cap hell and has the books finally on solid ground. He has quietly been building the trenches and now has arguably the best Oline in the league and a darn good Dline. Still have holes in secondary but that too is already better than last year so far.
    Raiders compass is pointing north, Broncos compass pointing south. Raiders will get the next Lombardi before the Doncs which will put us alone again with the most Lombardis in the division. Not likely this year but soon….cheers!
    I appreciate your comments but lets see what it really looks like:
    Qb Carr is better than anything we got so I will give the nod there but last year your Qb was better than both of ours.

RB I will call this a draw, Murray had more yards last year but CJ averaged more yds a carry and had 1 less td on 114 less carries.

WR Sorry bud but DT and Sanders are still better than Crabtree and Cooper despite having a better signal caller throw them the ball.

TE I'm going to call this one a draw as well Riveria and Walford vs Green and Heuerman are young TE's with a lot of talent but still have a lot to prove

Tackles - Okung and Stephenson vs Penn & Howard - Sorry another draw in my opinion

Guards - Osemele & Jackson are definitely one of the best pairs of guards in the league. Sambrailo and Garcia have a lot to prove in year two, as the new starters.

Center - Hudson is a stud and definitely a better center than Paradis who is solid and started all 19 games for us last year.

K - I gotta give Mcmanus the edge over SeaBass.
    Safeties - Stewart and Ward are much better especially with your leader Woodson gone.

Corners - Nice pick up with Smith but Harris and Talib are the best tandem in the league and Roby is the best 3rd corner in the league

Linebackers - Khalil Mack is a great player,..... well especially when he is all alone with Michael Schofield but he isn't good enough even with the addition of Bruce Irvin to give your backers a nod over Von "SB50 MVP" Miller, Ware, Shane Ray, Shaq Barrett, and on the inside you ain't got nobody on Brandon Marshalls level.

DLinemen - With the loss of Malik Jackson you would think the Raiders would have closed the gap but Derek Wolfe, Sly Williams, and Vance Walker are too good and proven compared to Justin Ellis, Dan Williams, and Mario Edwards its close but Denver is still better especially with Kenny Anunike coming back from injury and the addition of Phil Taylor.
    P - King is better than Colquitt

I know it seems like we lost and you guys have gained but basically we are the same teams from last year except Denver has a better Oline (4 new starters) you guys have a good new guard, Denver still has the best secondary and pass rush in the league which means your Qb an WR's wont be affective. Sean Smith should be able to take DT out of games but you guys losing Woodson will hurt your leadership and open the middle of the field. Bruce Irvin is not as good of a pass rusher as Aldon Smith and Denver's oline is improved so I know on paper Raider Nation thinks they have gained ground but both teams haven't changed much and Jack Del Rio is still your coach. Raiders should be able to add a couple of starters in the draft. Good luck but until Oakland can win more than 8 games in a season I do not view them as a threat.
    Cheers!

It sure is lonely at the top. Bwahahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Baph is beetlejuice confirmed....
    Haha hes been sleazing around your forums.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-23-2016 at 05:34 AM.

Everyone is in the same place we are. Desperately scraping sites that live in the bowels of the internet, hoping for a bit of news to sate the boredom that is the offseason. Kinda like NFL.com,

Be werry werry qwiet; I'm hunting wabbits!
    --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.