Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    dude has a point, 58miller used to be in here every day like sam is but is now nowhere to be found. i remember that guy first showed up in smack after the broncos took over the division and now he is gone again?

The same thing can be said for all these patriot fans right after Super Bowl 50. The majority of them didn't show up until mid July, they pulled the same crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The same thing can be said for all these patriot fans right after Super Bowl 50. The majority of them didn't show up until mid July, they pulled the same crap.
    uh yeah, which is why i mostly ignore them. i'm talking about this smack forums regulars, that have been here for a while. that dude was here for a few years and is now totally MIA.

man, if i'm MIA for a few days i get called out for it, this guy has been gone a while now, he straight up checked out. is it a coincidence now the broncos are not the top dog or one of the top dogs anymore? will he be back if the broncos bounce back?

i'm just saying it's suspicious and this thread being bumped made me think of that.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Bumping year-old threads...

I always wondered what this smilie would look like if it was a real picture - - now I know... not a total loss.