Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue One

Rogue One

Teaser Trailer is out. What does everyone think?

Seems like most of the buzz on the internet is about the excitement over seeing AT-AT Walkers and all the controversy over having another female lead.

I liked hearing bits of the main music themes at parts and who is the cloaked figure?!

LOOKS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't really care about the female lead, as long as the movie is good she could be a taiwanees trans for all i care lol.

I hope the movie is a star wars style Lone Survivor or Saving private Ryan. Show us how hard it was for the rebelion vs the Empire.

I am stocked that Edwards is directing because of the way he teased Godzilla threwout the movie, i have hope they will give Vader the same treatment. Treat him like a monster in a horror movie, with the cast running from him the whole time.

As for the cloacked figure, i have no idea. Could be the empror as his guards are around, but then again he looks to be kneeling so why would the empror kneel. Could be a suit less Vader in his early days ? No idea really

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

I thought episode VII was alright but certainly wasn't the best.

This one though, this looks really good. I heard a rumor that not only is Vader in it but Boba Fett is as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I thought episode VII was alright but certainly wasn't the best.

This one though, this looks really good. I heard a rumor that not only is Vader in it but Boba Fett is as well.
    Vader being in is confirmed already. Dont know about fett

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Wait, didn't Boba Fett die in ROTJ when Han Solo accidently hit him in to a pit?

Or did the sarlacc have a rough go on him because of his armor and spit him out off camera?

Rogue One looks pretty good but then movies don't always live up to their trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Wait, didn't Boba Fett die in ROTJ when Han Solo accidently hit him in to a pit?

Or did the sarlacc have a rough go on him because of his armor and spit him out off camera?

Rogue One looks pretty good but then movies don't always live up to their trailers.
    Iirc lucas regretted killing him off and never confirmed him actually dying. In the books he blasts out of the pit but since the books arent canon who know im sure he isnt actually dead since he wasnt confirmed dead

Let me just add that I really hope they aren't destroying another Death Star... that is such a tired plot.

Let me just add that I really hope they aren't destroying another Death Star... that is such a tired plot.
    Naw they won't. The movie is all about them stealing the Death Star plans mentioned in the first few minutes of a new hope.

Rouge One takes place before this event. in the timeline it is right before episode IV.

Rouge one is the first of three side movies. This one is about stealing the original Death Star's plans, the ones Leia hid in R2. The second will be about a young Han solo. The third plot has yet to be released, but has been rumored to be about the Fett! They will be released in between the new episodes so we will have a new star wars every year from 5 more years.

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Rouge One takes place before this event. in the timeline it is right before episode IV.

Rouge one is the first of three side movies. This one is about stealing the original Death Star's plans, the ones Leia hid in R2. The second will be about a young Han solo. The third plot has yet to be released, but has been rumored to be about the Fett! They will be released in between the new episodes so we will have a new star wars every year for 5 more years.
    Di$ney.
    Superbowl 50 MVP defeats 2015 League MVP, Feb. 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Di$ney.
    Don't matter. Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Don't matter. Star Wars.
    I'm not complaining at all, I'll eat it up so long as it's well done, but I just have to laugh about the efficiency of their greedy enterprise - like the way they've pumped out numerous spinoff films or sequels for each of their main animated features.

Under Lucas' control we got six Star Wars films in forty years. With Disney, it's every year now -perhaps forever- as long it remains profitable.
    Last edited by LynchMobster; 05-20-2016 at 01:29 AM.
    Superbowl 50 MVP defeats 2015 League MVP, Feb. 7th, 2016

This is set before a new hope. This is the story of the team of rebels that stole the death star plans so that the original death start could be destroyed. If Bobba Fett is in it, this is pre-ROTJ.

Di$ney.
    Disney has done such an amazing job with Marvel and the MCU, I have faith in their ability to pump out these movies and have them all be just as enjoyable as the last.

I'm not complaining at all, I'll eat it up so long as it's well done, but I just have to laugh about the efficiency of their greedy enterprise - like the way they've pumped out numerous spinoff films or sequels for each of their main animated features.

Under Lucas' control we got six Star Wars films in forty years. With Disney, it's every year now -perhaps forever- as long it remains profitable.
    Yes and under Disney the first movie we got was better than all but maybe 1-2 of Lucas's movies

As long as they keep the quality high, they can pump as many movies a decade out as they feel like and I will gladly throw my cash at them.