Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I hadn't been working all week on my desktop and was too lazy to clear my cookies till this morning lol...Glad it's back and going before the game tonight.
    Unfortunately in Alabama I have to wait till the NFL network re-air at 10 pm central. They chose to focus on the brady less Pats which starts a half hour earlier. So I won't be around for the chatter tonight.

Now to figure out a way to block the bottom line on my TV so I don't see the final during the re-air.

Clearing cookies only works for me if I have a big glass of milk to go along with it.

Is there a common denominator with the issue? Mostly mobile or desktop too?

Hopefully the tech team sorted things out already and I'm just late to the party.

Still not working for me on Firefox, even after clearing cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Clearing cookies only works for me if I have a big glass of milk to go along with it.

Is there a common denominator with the issue? Mostly mobile or desktop too?

Hopefully the tech team sorted things out already and I'm just late to the party.
    Well the common denominator is the link to facebook (I wonder if I can unlink my account and have that fix it) I have chrome at home, chrome at work, it works at work, at home I have to use edge. Chrome on my phone doesn't work, dolphin on my phone does work...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well the common denominator is the link to facebook (I wonder if I can unlink my account and have that fix it) I have chrome at home, chrome at work, it works at work, at home I have to use edge. Chrome on my phone doesn't work, dolphin on my phone does work...
    Are you logged in with Facebook? I don't use it and have not seen any of the problems described in this thread.

Are you logged in with Facebook? I don't use it and have not seen any of the problems described in this thread.
    I had my facebook account associated with my forum account. I unlinked them. It's still happening on Chrome (just happened) but it doesn't happen when I am at work on chrome.

When it fails it says the page isn't working, redirected to many times and this is the link

https://www.facebook.com/dialog/oaut...61cde23642#_=_

The difference between this computer and my work computer is that this computer has Adblock installed, I wondered if that might be doing it, but I disabled adblock and still no luck.

Having this problem too. I have to browse in incognito mode on my phone for it to work.

We'll let the tech team know that it's still happening.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

This sounds like it could be a problem with a script. I know you've tried clearing your cookies but that doesn't clear any scripts if one or more happens to be causing a problem. And from the sounds of it, there was work that was done recently, so it is not out of the realm of possibility that something is cached on your computer that needs to be updated.

Try forcing the page to refresh - not reload - a forced refresh.

On a PC, typically, you press CRTL + F5 or press SHIFT + the browsers reload button.

On a Mac press SHIFT + COMMAND + R

Those commands are pretty common among most browsers but if they don't work you can try alternative methods:

This forces the browser to reload everything relative to a webpage fresh from its origin as if you visited it for the first time. All images, content, and scripts that are stored in cache are overwritten. This does not affect your login status if you have the site keep you logged in.

Give it a shot and let me know if it makes a difference.
    Last edited by Rastic; 08-22-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks, Rastic. Hopefully that will help.

I just tried on coming here on my phone (Note 4). Used FF, no problem (although it looked totally different than the last time). I don't have a Facebook account. Would that make a difference?
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Thanks, Rastic. Hopefully that will help.

I just tried on coming here on my phone (Note 4). Used FF, no problem (although it looked totally different than the last time). I don't have a Facebook account. Would that make a difference?
    OK, I stand corrected. I just tried FF mobile and requested the desktop version of the site and it barfed on me.

Something changed. I don't think the facebook connect thing has anything to do with it, unless that is it's own separate problem.

OK, I stand corrected. I just tried FF mobile and requested the desktop version of the site and it barfed on me.

Something changed. I don't think the facebook connect thing has anything to do with it, unless that is it's own separate problem.
    It does have to do with facebook IMO. When it is happening if you look at the status bar at the bottom it keeps switching between trying to load a page on forums.denverbroncos.com to a page on facebook.com (the one I linked above) and it just keeps looping between those two pages before the browser craps the bed and says "you redirected too many times"

This sounds like it could be a problem with a script. I know you've tried clearing your cookies but that doesn't clear any scripts if one or more happens to be causing a problem. And from the sounds of it, there was work that was done recently, so it is not out of the realm of possibility that something is cached on your computer that needs to be updated.

On a PC, typically, you press CRTL + F5 or press SHIFT + the browsers reload button.

Those commands are pretty common among most browsers but if they don't work you can try alternative methods:

This forces the browser to reload everything relative to a webpage fresh from its origin as if you visited it for the first time. All images, content, and scripts that are stored in cache are overwritten. This does not affect your login status if you have the site keep you logged in.

I'll try it when I get home and see if it helps. Happens on Mobile chrome too (even if I open an incognito window which should have no pre-saved scripts or cookies)

On mobile I have to use Dolphin Browser, at home I have to use edge.

Freyaka uses forced refresh.... It's not very effective.

Still in the same boat. It loads the initial page and anywhere I go from there fails.