Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Ok so I deleted my persona in google that is tied to my gmail account (essentially recreating my entire chrome profile) and it's working now.

Not sure if re-associating my gmail account with Chrome will cause it to break again.

Nope that fixed it. Something corrupt in chrome (I had cleared everything, all cache all ect...) but that didn't fix it.

If you are having issues on chrome, delete your persona, disconnect your gmail account and then re associate your gmail account.

Glad you got it working Frey, though from the sound of it, there might be two different problems people have described here.

Hope to get this sorted out soon and thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Glad you got it working Frey, though from the sound of it, there might be two different problems people have described here.

Hope to get this sorted out soon and thanks for the update.
    I didn't get it working. It worked that time and then the next time I tried it, we're back in the same boat we were in before...Frustrating. I guess I'll continue using edge.

They think they found the problem. Facebook login is not compatible with the version of vBulletin that the MB uses. We will update you all as we get more information.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    They think they found the problem. Facebook login is not compatible with the version of vBulletin that the MB uses. We will update you all as we get more information.
    For now using chrome in incognito mode will work until they fixed.

I can't even get in to this site unless I delete cookies! Are you serious????
    This is extremely annoying and makes me not want to go to this fricken site anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    I can't even get in to this site unless I delete cookies! Are you serious????
    This is extremely annoying and makes me not want to go to this fricken site anymore.
    I'm sorry you are still having problems. They have been working on it.

Thank you for your patience as they try to figure this out.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I'm sorry you are still having problems. They have been working on it.

Thank you for your patience as they try to figure this out.
    Thanks....just a little frustrated.

Are you having similar problems that others described in this thread or does it seem any different? Mobile or desktop? Logged in with Facebook and/or your Google account in Chrome?

Sorry for the slew of questions but trying to fnd some common denominator.

Peanut mentioned a few posts above that there was a problem with the Facebook login not being compatible and they are/were working on that.

Totally understand. I haven't had trouble with this site, but I have had issues elsewhere. Script errors. Sites freezing. I have been known to raise my voice at the computer.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

It looks as though I don't have anymore problems with firefox cookies ever since they switched the website to this new format

It looks as though I don't have anymore problems with firefox cookies ever since they switched the website to this new format
    Good to know. Thanks.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness