Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I DO have a Verizon iPhone. Can you really watch games on it without paying more? Seems to good and easy to be true.

Somewhat more on topic: Really want to watch Booker, the 2nd team WRs, and Simmons. Oh yeah, and all the QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    FINALLY!!!!! Won't get to watch until the replay on NFLN as I live in Patriots country and have to suffer through yet another Pats game but will be following on the radio. This will be an interesting game for sure.
    There is a 7 day free trial for NFL game pass. My suggestion would be to wait until the last two games to use it since we have 2 preseason games within 7 days. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post that or not. Doesn't feel illegal. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    There is a 7 day free trial for NFL game pass. My suggestion would be to wait until the last two games to use it since we have 2 preseason games within 7 days. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post that or not. Doesn't feel illegal. Lol
    Thanks. The NFLN replay of the game is on at 11:00 EST. I've got my DVR all set so I can watch tomorrow after work.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    (I didn't see this posted and I know Elway doesn't do preseason threads.)

I will admit though, he's better at it than I am.
    Thank you for starting the thread. You did great. Better than I do. I'm very minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    We just frown on illegal streams. That's because our bosses (Broncos and the NFL) tell us illegal streams are a no-no.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by maaskesr View Post
    Ugh, I was going to buy the nfl preseason pass - I know I did this for tebow's last year and peyton's first, and it was like 20 bucks for every preseason game. Now the only option for this looks like 100 bucks? I can't do that! I was so excited for this game and now I won't get to see it. Or try on a terrible ad-popping feed.
    I used to do the same thing. It is now $99.99 but you get all the preseason games and replays of all the regular season games.

You may want to check Verizon - I believe you get preseason games live which is how I'm watching tonight so I don't have to stay up so late for the 11pm EST replay on NFL Network.

Quote Originally Posted by osfantaztic View Post
    I used to do the same thing. It is now $99.99 but you get all the preseason games and replays of all the regular season games.

You may want to check Verizon - I believe you get preseason games live which is how I'm watching tonight so I don't have to stay up so late for the 11pm EST replay on NFL Network.
    Can you explain this? We have Verizon. How would I get the games? Thanks.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by maaskesr View Post
    Ugh, I was going to buy the nfl preseason pass - I know I did this for tebow's last year and peyton's first, and it was like 20 bucks for every preseason game. Now the only option for this looks like 100 bucks? I can't do that! I was so excited for this game and now I won't get to see it. Or try on a terrible ad-popping feed.
    Wow. lol.

I just wait for NFL Network to air the games. I don't think I've missed one in a few years.

Does anyone know if this will be shown on TV in Casper, WY. I can't recall never being able to watch a pre-season, game but I could not find anything on the TV Guide showing it.

One of the better things about living in Hawaii are, we get the reply early, so I will be watching the game at 5. Pm which isn't too bad really, then in the regular season, football starts at 7.00
    Am, so you get to wake up to football.
    I will be watching our Oline closely as who will be our depth behind the starters, hope Okung can stay healthy, and that Schofield has picked up his game.
    O yea, I will be watching the QBs too. lol
    Go Broncos!!
    Football is here folks.

Quote Originally Posted by plarsen86 View Post
    Does anyone know if this will be shown on TV in Casper, WY. I can't recall never being able to watch a pre-season, game but I could not find anything on the TV Guide showing it.
    looks like cbs here in rawlins
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Haven't really heard but who will be the starters not playing in this game? I already figure Talib won't be playing.....

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Haven't really heard but who will be the starters not playing in this game? I already figure Talib won't be playing.....
    The ones I know of are Miller, Ware, Talib, Okung, and Sambrailo.

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2016...re-prediction/

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    saw it was ware, von, talib, ty and I think they said both OT's on ESPN today

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Schofield has actually had a good training camp. Most daily reports have been positive about his development.
    Really? All I've read/heard is that he can't block anyone. Not even the UDFA guys. I expect Leonard Floyd to be voted All-Pro at 2 positions after tonight's game.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Can you explain this? We have Verizon. How would I get the games? Thanks.
    Download the NFL Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. The preseason games will be on the home page of the NFL Mobile app.

I'll call Verizon to verify and post update. If you are a Verizon wireless customer you should be able to access the preseason games after downloading the app.