Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by osfantaztic View Post
    Download the NFL Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. The preseason games will be on the home page of the NFL Mobile app.

I'll call Verizon to verify and post update. If you are a Verizon wireless customer you should be able to access the preseason games after downloading the app.
    Yeah I downloaded the app, but can't really tell if it will require gamepass, as it does right now to watch old games.

Download the NFL Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. The preseason games will be on the home page of the NFL Mobile app.

I'll call Verizon to verify and post update. If you are a Verizon wireless customer you should be able to access the preseason games after downloading the app.
    Thanks. Appreciate the information.
    Administrator

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Sup guys

Go Broncos!!!!!!

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Thanks. Appreciate the information.
    Update: You have to pay $1.99 per month for the Premium upgrade which allows access to all games. The free service gives limited access such as 2 minute views of games, highlights, articles, etc.

$1.99 per month pretty good deal.

Update: You have to pay $1.99 per month for the Premium upgrade which allows access to all games. The free service gives limited access such as 2 minute views of games, highlights, articles, etc.

$1.99 per month pretty good deal.
    Where are you seeing that? I "activated" my account and it gives me access to nfl network but still wants gamepass when I try and watch one of the preseason games right now.

Vernon Davis still has the dropsies.

https://twitter.com/ChrisBurke_SI/st...80344328306688
    Last edited by -Rod-; 08-11-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by maaskesr View Post
    Where are you seeing that? I "activated" my account and it gives me access to nfl network but still wants gamepass when I try and watch one of the preseason games right now.
    I think you have to go through you Verizon account and add as a monthly feature.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Really? All I've read/heard is that he can't block anyone. Not even the UDFA guys. I expect Leonard Floyd to be voted All-Pro at 2 positions after tonight's game.
    Comments from Andrew Mason:

On the run, he surges forward with more power and has done a good job creating holes for the running backs behind him. In pass protection, he sets up quicker off the snap and has improved at using a quick edge rusher's speed against him by guiding him wide and behind the pocket, as he did in a one-on-one duel against Von Miller early in Saturday's practice.

Kubiak:

"If you were a Super Bowl starter and all of a sudden you were a backup going to camp, a lot of guys would [be] bothered. They’d go in the tank, so to speak. Michael is motivated to become a better player," Kubiak said. "We’ve brought guys in here to push him and he has responded."

Comments from Andrew Mason:

Kubiak:
    Comments from people paid by the team don't have much value. What do you expect Kubiak to say? I'm talking about fans and media who have reported from training camp.

Just like DeCamillis said the punting competiton is neck and neck to motivate the rookie, but the media watching practice say Colquitt is clearly better than Dixon.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Comments from people paid by the team don't have much value. What do you expect Kubiak to say? I'm talking about fans and media who have reported from training camp.

Just like DeCamillis said the punting competiton is neck and neck to motivate the rookie, but the media watching practice say Colquitt is clearly better than Dixon.
    I haven't been at camp. A few others have and can give their take.

DeCammillis comments don't mean Kubiak's comments were not truthful about Schofield.

Respectfully disagree that the comments don't have value. I know they don't all have value. Mason calls out many of the mistakes by players as well as what they are doing right. Mason gave specific areas that Schofield improved on - those seem to be based on his observation. I don't think he would makeup the comment about Schofield holding up to Von Miller on a play - that's not to say he could do that every time.

Also disagree with what you are saying about Kubiak. He doesn't hesitate to call out where players are missing the mark. For example there were days when he said Sanchez was making really good decisions and days when he said he needed to stop making mistakes. He's made it clear where Lynch has improved and where he still needs work. Kubiak isn't all rainbows and unicorns.

I understand what you are saying and there are media and comments from coaches that are overly positive. The same can be said that some in the media harp on the negatives too much.

We'll see how Schofield plays tonight. Playing all over the line certainly makes it harder to improve technique at one position but it is giving him more experience.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 08-11-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Denver just started on GamePass.

Don't care if it's preseason. I'm so happy football's back. Got my gear on, drinking Coors, eating some Blackjack.

Who I'll be focusing on? Paxton. This whole Siemian/Sanchez thing is silly--neither matters. Come Week 10 or 11, it'll be Paxton Lynch all the time. I want to see him dominate the heck out of these 2nd and 3rd teamers.

Sanchez throwing with his left hand

Mark's going to get DT killed out there with a boot like that.. Just imagine if we were playing the Seahawks. Kam would've blown him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnon View Post
    Denver just started on GamePass.
    Apparently I live too close to Chicago and can only get the audio. :'(