Staying a Week
I don't know what happen to my last thread I posted. So I am making a new one. Here's to hoping it doesn't disappear.
Anyways, me and my wife are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary the only way we know how. We are coming to Denver and going to a game. We plan on being there about 5 days. I want to plan this entire trip before we get there, but I am not familiar with the area to much. So I have some questions.
1. I don't know where to stay. Which hotels would you recommend? I don't want to spend a lot on a hotel since I won't be in it but to sleep.
2. I am in need of a recommendation for a nice restaurant to take the wife on our anniversary night. So what you got for me? Elways, Shanihans, etc? What is a really nice place. Money isn't an issue here.
3. I want to do a stadium tour. Is it worth it? Also, are Friday practices open to the public? When and where can we do meet and greets with players/coaches?
4. Things outside of Denver. One day while I am there, I would love to go somewhere outside of Denver. I am going between Estes Park and Pikes Peak. Since it will be early October I am worried about the cold. What would you recommend between the 2?
5. The game we are going to is an afternoon game. What are the after game festivities around there? I would love to celebrate a win with fellow fans.
6. Anyone else going that wouldn't mind letting us tailgate with them? I want to party with fellow fans and BBQ!
Thanks in advance. Let me know if this isn't allowed. Agian, I don't know why my last post was deleted or what happen to it.
Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM: