Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Thompson made a tackle at some point, but like I said in another thread, if Hillman and Bibbs are both blocking and/or covering kicks Thompson is no lock. Hillman and Bibbs look pretty even to me, haven't seen or heard much about Thompson so I'm starting to think he's the odd man out
    Was Hillman playing specials tonight? I didn't notice him during the first half. Previously I was sure Thompson was a lock because of his versatility, and the fact that he had played every FB snap when Janovich was out for a practice. But they could always use a TE there, if they run into an emergency. So it might be that Thompson is battling the TE's for his spot, and might benefit from the TEs seemingly dropping like flies right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Was Hillman playing specials tonight? I didn't notice him during the first half. Previously I was sure Thompson was a lock because of his versatility, and the fact that he had played every FB snap when Janovich was out for a practice. But they could always use a TE there, if they run into an emergency. So it might be that Thompson is battling the TE's for his spot, and might benefit from the TEs seemingly dropping like flies right now.
    Him and Bibbs both returned a kick for 21 yards, didn't notice either blocking except in pass protection where both were hit or miss. Hillman can not catch at all coming out of the backfield, dropped a pass tonight after dropping a ton last year

Other than QB talk....

Z.Anderson had a pretty nice game.
    Pretty sure it was the 2nd fumble. He came in like a missile. You could tell from a few seconds be4 he made contact it was gonna be a bit hit

Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    One of the TD's SF had tonight was because of Parks' terrible coverage. He failed to stay next to his guy and got lost on the field watching the quarterback.
    Do you mean the play in the 4th quarter? That was Tidwell in coverage. Looked like he missed the play call cause it was cover 0 but he had outside leverage, which is not good.

Hopefully the condensed version from game pass isn't broken so I can watch the full game. Was watching it on my phone at buffalo wild wings and my phone died

The only play I remember seeing where the safety looked lost was the 40 yard pass to Cajuste and that was Keo