Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I'm not having that problem. I had it on desktop from before and it looked odd. Took it off and it seems fine. I'm on FF and a Note 4. The tech team said they were going to monitor this thread. Thanks for letting us know.

Also not sure if it is a setting on my phone I can't find but when I click full site at the bottom it leaves me on the mobile site.

Also noticed a few buttons that seem to stretch way down on mobile. Went to click on one of the buttons located to the right in the mobile area and it registered as me clicking search.

Also when I came to edit the last post it registered me clicking the delete button which I remember it doing often on the old format also. Editing on mobile becomes a chance but I looks like the delete button just continues down. Might try on a different post to see if that is the case don't want to lose this one lol.

So I tried editing my first post from earlier and if I click on the edges where the delete button wouldn't stretch down over I could edit but once I clicked on the middle where the button would be able to stretch straight down over it deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Also not sure if it is a setting on my phone I can't find but when I click full site at the bottom it leaves me on the mobile site.

Also noticed a few buttons that seem to stretch way down on mobile. Went to click on one of the buttons located to the right in the mobile area and it registered as me clicking search.

Also when I came to edit the last post it registered me clicking the delete button which I remember it doing often on the old format also. Editing on mobile becomes a chance but I looks like the delete button just continues down. Might try on a different post to see if that is the case don't want to lose this one lol.
    I'm experiencing the same behavior.

So I tried editing my first post from earlier and if I click on the edges where the delete button wouldn't stretch down over I could edit but once I clicked on the middle where the button would be able to stretch straight down over it deleted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I'm not having that problem. I had it on desktop from before and it looked odd. Took it off and it seems fine. I'm on FF and a Note 4. The tech team said they were going to monitor this thread. Thanks for letting us know.
    Don't use the Full Site feature or the Request Desktop Site. Just try it straight. That's what I did and it looked and worked fine.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I'm experiencing the same behavior.
    Only two I've noticed so far are the search in the mobile menu. 3 by 3 grid with profile, messages, whats new, ect. This blocks messages and profiles. And the delete button on edit messages.

Don't use the Full Site feature or the Request Desktop Site. Just try it straight. That's what I did and it looked and worked fine.
    Thats the thing I can't get full site I'm on the mobile site clicking the full site button had done nothing for me. (Samsung Galaxy 5)

The banner has been extra wide since I refreshed the site from the maintenence notification. But I will try closing the site and bringing it back up.

Only two I've noticed so far are the search in the mobile menu. 3 by 3 grid with profile, messages, whats new, ect. This blocks messages and profiles. And the delete button on edit messages.
    Thanks for the info, we'll pass it along.

It may not be the best solution but, for now, that problem doors not exist in the full site. If you are on Chrome like I think you are click the menu button (the browser menu, not the website) at the top, scroll down until you find "Request desktop site" and select it

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Thanks for the info, we'll pass it along.

It may not be the best solution but, for now, that problem doors not exist in the full site. If you are on Chrome like I think you are click the menu button (the browser menu, not the website) at the top, scroll down until you find "Request desktop site" and select it
    Was just using the default internet on the phone so wouldn't work. Switched to chrome and new site looks nice. Plus might even start to see my sig again lol.

Also going to add the I enjoy EddieMac land is still up and running which I've already claimed on the new improved site

And that my profile page still looks awesome.
    Last edited by #87Birdman; 09-07-2016 at 12:24 AM.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Did anyone else's CP get reset after this? Mine did....
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Did anyone else's CP get reset after this? Mine did....
    No. And I looked.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

To CP or report a post, the icon things are on the left, next/near the date and time. Put your cursor over that area and they appear. It is a glitch that we are aware of.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

No. And I looked.
    Ok I think I figured it out. Sorry about that!
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Ok I think I figured it out. Sorry about that!
    No problem.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Header looks weird

and picture isn't uploading.....