Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Thanks Peanut!

Not sure if it's already been reported, but I'm on Chrome and only get about half the banner. Looks like this...

Broncos (beginning of logo)
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

Ouch...where's my shades.

All this bright white feels like the sun is shinning directly in my eyes.

I may not benefit as much as others, given my minimal use of other social media/devices. But I do find the text easy on the eyes, so thanks for that.

Just realized I can't edit on mobile either. There are no buttons or anything for me to click on such as reply, reply with quote, edit, delete post, etc.

It's looking pretty slick! However, I keep having to login every couple of minutes. I'm assuming that's just a glitch that will be worked out?

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Just realized I can't edit on mobile either. There are no buttons or anything for me to click on such as reply, reply with quote, edit, delete post, etc.
    I'll check on that. Need to charge the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    It's looking pretty slick! However, I keep having to login every couple of minutes. I'm assuming that's just a glitch that will be worked out?
    When you log on, click on the "Remember Me?" button.

Username > Password > Remember Me? with little box next to it. Click it and it'll keep you logged on. This is not new. Just something that gets overlooked.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Only complaint I have so far is the hidden CP button. Isn't there enough room to make it always visible? I have a 21" monitor and the forum screen is at least 12" wide on my screen with plenty of room to show all those little icons. Now I have to hunt for the invisible CP button. Just my

One More thing, is there a way to change the size of the default text?

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

I cant even find the cp button...and the brightness is ...well bright for light sensitive eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    When you log on, click on the "Remember Me?" button.

Username > Password > Remember Me? with little box next to it. Click it and it'll keep you logged on. This is not new. Just something that gets overlooked.
    No, it's that the site keeps logging me out after only a minute or two. Usually it doesn't time me out until much longer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    Only complaint I have so far is the hidden CP button. Isn't there enough room to make it always visible? I have a 21" monitor and the forum screen is at least 12" wide on my screen with plenty of room to show all those little icons. Now I have to hunt for the invisible CP button. Just my

One More thing, is there a way to change the size of the default text?
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I cant even find the cp button...and the brightness is ...well bright for light sensitive eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    To CP or report a post, the icon things are on the left, next/near the date and time. Put your cursor over that area and they appear. It is a glitch that we are aware of.
    The above is something I posted last night.

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    No, it's that the site keeps logging me out after only a minute or two. Usually it doesn't time me out until much longer than that.
    The site isn't suppose to time you out. Old MB or new. People have mentioned it in the past and clicking on the box next to the Remember Me? thing has always fixed the issue.

Do me a favor, please? If you haven't already done so, please click the box and see what happens. If it still times out, we'll know it's a new glitch.

Consider yourself our new guinea pig.

Thanks.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

This update looks more like the previous design of the message boards, so I definitely like it.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

ha ha! nothing different on mine...that is on the google chrome that i have bookmarked on my desktop.

I do however see what has been done through internet explorer...so i guess i can have it either way ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    ha ha! nothing different on mine...that is on the google chrome that i have bookmarked on my desktop.

I do however see what has been done through internet explorer...so i guess i can have it either way ha ha!
    You rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    You rebel.
    yeah i'm kinda glad i have the option because i'll be honest...i'm not big on change & for the most part if i like how something is then i would rather it just be left alone.

guess maybe i could be considered a throwback of sorts & would rather go back in time if i could...heck i don't even have a smartphone, just a normal phone for talk & text & even at that the wife had to push me for the texting ha ha!