Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    And..... So it begins... I'm excited about this game, but I won't be able to watch it due to working hours. I think the Broncos win by 14+. I'll be checking in on the thread when I'm at work, though lol

[QUOTE=-Rod-;5466176]It will be interesting to see if Kubiak will take advantage of the "run-first offense with inexperienced QB" theme to call some deep shots early against those rookie CBs. The Panthers have a stout front seven and our OL will probably need some time to work well together. That secondary might be their weakness and Siemian will have to let it rip.

Siemian does have a good arm. It's just a matter of whether or not he and the receivers can work well together. The deeper passes require the QB to throw to a point and count on the receiver to run to that point. It will take medium and deep passes to keep the Carolina Defense from stacking the box.

GO BRONCOS !!!

SMASH THEM

IN THE MOUTH
    !!!

GO "D" --- SLAM cam !!!

Broncos 42
    pantherz 13

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Finally! A game day thread by Elway! Thanks, Elway. Appreciate you doing this.

And, AZ. I like the way you think. 42-13 sounds good to me.

Go Broncos!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Go Broncos!!!!!
    I really like Cheese.

Well here we are once again Opening Day!

This season has a new story line for the media to follow and alot kibble for the naysayers to feed off! But that's okay b/c in the end all that is going to be on their plate is Crow!

Here in Broncos Country we are set and ready for any and all challenges that present themselves this season! Yes there are some who think the Broncos Offense is a big ? this year but i beg to differ!

Last year the Defense was Extraordinary but they did not get the respect they deserved until after the SB so guess what? This defense has a chip on their shoulder to prove they were and still are a force to be reckoned with! While we may have lost some players that were huge contributors last year, the philosophy in Denver is the next man up! And this philosophy was used last year and will keep going this year!

As for the offense I personally feel it is the same type of scenario. The Offense has their own chip to prove and that is to get out from underneath the shadow of "the defense is the reason the Broncos won SB50!" In some aspects this is true but not all. We have a new Field General and he has alot of weapons that have done nothing but get better in the Off Season! When a Bronco gets hungry they will run, kick, buck, and bite to get to their food and the endzone is where the Horse Trough is!

Special Teams is going to be very Special this year!

Here in Broncos country we have a weapon that always seems to get overlooked except for those who are familiar with Broncos Country and that is

"THE MILE HIGH 12th MAN!" and what better day for that weapon to come out of the arsenal THURSDAY NIGHT-OPENING DAY- SB50 CHAMPIONS-HOME FIELD-SB50 REMATCH LETS DO THIS!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!! Go Broncos.

Go broncos!

No one is picking us again. We aren't even going to make the playoffs. Let's prove them wrong. Go Broncos. Also heard that our defense can't and won't be that good again. I hope our defense is listening to all of this.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

It is upon us at last Broncos Country!
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Go Broncos!!!!

I haven't been on here since the SB I believe but right now I am super pumped. Cannot wait anymore. I am soo useless at work today...
    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

How am I going to be productive at work today?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

it has been a long wait now just hours away 3 point under dogs at home...it'll be a close game trevor will have to make a few big throws w/ no turnovers n I see us winning by 4

Tropical Storm Newton is moving NNE from the Gulf of California trying to enter Colorado, but is breaking up over the mountains of New Mexico.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus