Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    My only concern is will we match the intensity I know the Panthers will have. Remembering the way we slaughtered Baltimore to start the season after losing to them in the playoffs...Guys have talked the talk, want to see them out there "hungry"...
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    My only concern is will we match the intensity I know the Panthers will have. Remembering the way we slaughtered Baltimore to start the season after losing to them in the playoffs...Guys have talked the talk, want to see them out there "hungry"...
    With the amount of respect we are getting, it's the Panthers who will need to match our intensity!

Let's go BRONCOS!

2015 & 2016 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    With the amount of respect we are getting, it's the Panthers who will need to match our intensity!

Let's go BRONCOS!
    You mean disrespect right? You know if we were coached by Bill B they'd be saying what magic he'd be performing on Siemian. As a matter of fact, even though Jimmy G has looked like garbage in the preseason, the media says, "no Brady, no problem."

I hope our defense is listening to what is being said out there right now, cause it's not pretty.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Go Broncos!!! 😊

Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    Go Broncos!!! ��
    Big Lenny!
    I'll just leave you a Whisky as a farewell tipple just before I disappear for a few hours sleep before the game

I'm at work & I'm all jacked up! Like I'm gonna watch the game or something lol. I have that gut feeling we're gonna light the Panthers up. Broncos by at least 14.

Thanks jaws! 😎

They were saying on NFL network rumors of us offering Talib or Roby for Kase Keenum never got that far

I would have flipped my lid if that happened!

I've spent the past hour watching Michael Irvin spew his garbage about Denver being in trouble without a good QB, then raving about Dak Prescott like he's already a HOFer. Kickoff needs to get here sooner rather than later!!

OK, Home from work... let's get the clock rolling and get this Football season started off right.

Our D will be pumped up. Panthers will be looking for revenge. Let's hope the Denver offense can hang in there!!!

Kubes can't call 15 running plays in a row, he's gonna have to put some faith in Trevor.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 12 Now Playing

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    They were saying on NFL network rumors of us offering Talib or Roby for Kase Keenum never got that far

I would have flipped my lid if that happened!
    Actually they said the Broncos would NOT offer Talib or Roby for Kase Keenum and that's why the deal fell through.

Quote Originally Posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
    I've spent the past hour watching Michael Irvin spew his garbage about Denver being in trouble without a good QB, then raving about Dak Prescott like he's already a HOFer. Kickoff needs to get here sooner rather than later!!
    I've had to turn all the media off. Can't take it. We are garbage, we aren't going to get to the playoffs, our line sucks, our run game sucks. I'm not even sure why we're playing. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Wow we're almost there

This will be one tough game for both teams. Whoever ends up on the short end of the stick at least doesn't have to worry about conference implications.

What would be the best thing that can happen tonight for the Broncos in your opinion?

I'm gonna say - Trevor ends up looking like Joe Montana

But for a more realistic 'hope' ....... I'll say - The defense looks as dominant as last season. And the offense looks 'better'
    Red 98

Its crazy the disrespect we are getting! Its going to be so fun when we beat the panthers but I bet the media will just have an excuse on why we lost.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

This will be one tough game for both teams. Whoever ends up on the short end of the stick at least doesn't have to worry about conference implications.
    Trevor hits VG on a set route for a TD, Cam comes back and throws a pick 6, Panthers fold...
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots