Suggestion for Weekly Pickem contest

I'm new here and hate to sound like I'm complaining, but it sure would make things easier if the contest form for the next games were put up earlier in the week. Someone who lives in the Pacific or Mountain time zones and can't post during the day had a time getting in on time this week, especially if they were busy Wednesday evening. Why wait for the compiled results from the past week?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle_Cat View Post
    I'm new here and hate to sound like I'm complaining, but it sure would make things easier if the contest form for the next games were put up earlier in the week. Someone who lives in the Pacific or Mountain time zones and can't post during the day had a time getting in on time this week, especially if they were busy Wednesday evening. Why wait for the compiled results from the past week?
    Welcome to BCMB!

You may want to post your suggestion in the Feedback thread located in Community Hall. Or send a private message to one of the moderators - when you are logged in you can see their names at the bottom of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle_Cat View Post
    The pick 'em is done by a poster, not the Mods. Taz does it as a volunteer and spends a lot of time on it for the benefit of our fun. He usually has them up on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, but sometimes later. He does his best to get them up when he can.

We all just keep an eye out for the post and get our picks in when we can. We all have experienced cutting it close, but really appreciate the work he puts in for our fun.

Some of the people that play are in other countries and some are in the Pacific time zone like you. Some just post the Thursday night game and then come back later and add the rest-- maybe that might be easier for you if you are pressed for time.

What rancid said above.

Poster from all over make it work. I am in the same time zone as you and have never missed a cutoff.

You just have to check in and watch for the thread. It'll be there.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

I usually have it up Tuesdays after I get off of work at 3. Usually around 630-7pm EST. Last week was a day late because of a work outing I had Tuesday night. It doesnt happen often. lol

Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW)