Would it be possible?

So I spent a lot of time over on the Falcons boards this week http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/ They have one feature I really think is kinda cool, wondering if something like that could be done over here (or have it be optional to turn it on)

Whenever someone quotes your post, it pops up a notification that that use has replied and you can either click that notification or it will put that notification up in your bar at the top (like we have notifications at the top of ours)

It's a great future and seems to really promote conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So I spent a lot of time over on the Falcons boards this week http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/ They have one feature I really think is kinda cool, wondering if something like that could be done over here (or have it be optional to turn it on)

Whenever someone quotes your post, it pops up a notification that that use has replied and you can either click that notification or it will put that notification up in your bar at the top (like we have notifications at the top of ours)

It's a great future and seems to really promote conversation.
    I think I actually suggested this like 5 years ago

We've looked into it. All I'll say is we're continuing to look into any features that will make the boards more enjoyable for everyone, and as they become possible, we'll try to get them on here.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I think I actually suggested this like 5 years ago

We've looked into it. All I'll say is we're continuing to look into any features that will make the boards more enjoyable for everyone, and as they become possible, we'll try to get them on here.
    Sounds good. I just was really impressed with how theirs was setup... It made having conversations easier knowing that "Hey this user just quoted my post"

Obviously I get that not everything is easy to implement but I figured I'd throw it out there.