Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Cubs just lost the Series. The rest of the games are just a formality. Maybe they beat Bower. They can't handle the other two or the bullpen.😔😞😭🤒🤕
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

Go Tribe!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Chicago will take the next 2.
    Oops!

10 char

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Oops!

10 char
    Think he posted that after the game last night. Probably would've made more sense to post it before though, as Chicago has to face Kluber tonight. Maybe he's banking on Kluber struggling off of a short rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Think he posted that after the game last night. Probably would've made more sense to post it before though, as Chicago has to face Kluber tonight. Maybe he's banking on Kluber struggling off of a short rest.
    If the Indians would've had Carrasco healthy I think we would be world champs for sure. I don't know how this short rest thing is going to work out. If Cleveland wins today, and goes up 3-1 the pressure is going to be huge for the Cubs. I haven't watched one game of the series due to work. I have to work today & tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    If the Indians would've had Carrasco healthy I think we would be world champs for sure. I don't know how this short rest thing is going to work out. If Cleveland wins today, and goes up 3-1 the pressure is going to be huge for the Cubs. I haven't watched one game of the series due to work. I have to work today & tomorrow.
    I would say DVR, but if you're like me, you can't watch a baseball game after knowing the outcome. Last night was pretty crazy, though. At one point, Indians had bases loaded, one out, with Lindor at the plate, and got nothing. Bottom of the 9th, Chicago had a man on 3rd with two outs and Baez at the plate.

Go Tribe!!!

Losing 3 in a row at Wrigley to give up the title would be the most Cubs thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Losing 3 in a row at Wrigley to give up the title would be the most Cubs thing ever
    It's been since like 1948 since the Tribe has won the series so I'm sure the Indians can relate to any so called curse. I mean the Major League movies tell the story lol.

I can't believe Cleveland will win an nba and mlb championship the same year...

I hope CLE likes the cavs and indians cuz that confirms the Browns are NEVER winning lol

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I can't believe Cleveland will win an nba and mlb championship the same year...

I hope CLE likes the cavs and indians cuz that confirms the Browns are NEVER winning lol
    More games to be played. I'm not crowning them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    More games to be played. I'm not crowning them yet.
    You cant unjinx my Jinx man

The indians WILL win lol

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Can't believe the Cubs have had these games at home and are choking it away.