Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Smile Official Game Day Thread: Week 7: 2016 Texans vs Broncos

Hello Broncomaniacs, (and Brockweillers)

Ready for a Monday Night Rumble??? I'm ready for anything to get rid of the memory of our last two games. Missing Trev for one and Kubes for the other. I think that was a major factor in both games.... that and a suspect O-line....

Who better to rumble against than Brock Osweiller? Former QB who followed the advice of REO Speedwagon and took the money on the run!!!

Yeah we have had issues the last few weeks. DT is almost in witness protection. When we got a sighting last week it was for a fumble. The run game has been stalling. Twice last week when CJ had good runs they were called back for holding. Not to mention the safety for the holding in the end zone.... what a mess. Hopefully with the rest and Kubes being back and having some good motivation we can turn the ship around for the week. Thank you Brock.

How do we do in week 7 tilts? Um not so well we are 3-7 over the last decade. The 3 wins were at home. Of the 7 losses, 4 were at home 3 on the road. At one point we had a 9 year streak where we lost game 7. The bright side... The 3 wins we have all occurred in the last 4 years. Last year we ripped Green Bay a new one in week 7.

We need to keep Lamar Miller contained and cover Hopkins. Thomas and Sanders need to be involved each has 3 TDs this year. They have 416 & 413 yards receiving. We need to get Pressure on Brock who throws it more in their system. Most of all we need to protect Trevor. Even without Watt the Texans have great rushers. Merciless lives up to his name. The Texans allowed 20+ points in each game since Watt was injured.

Brock counts 12 mill vs the Cap Trev 448 K
    Brock 8-8 Td to Int Trev 7-3
    Brock 4-2 Trev 4-1 as a starter.
    BROCK has been hit 43 times this year, the only QB with more hits is Andrew "Out of" Luck

Denver has the # 1 pass D, Texans have # 2. Texans have the # 10 rushing offense , Denver the 22nd rush defense.
    This will eb a tough match up. I want to see what tweaks Kubes will have made to help the protection and open up the run lanes.

Hopefully when all is said and done we will end the night at 5-2 in the lead or still tied for the lead in the west.

Again as a reminder, please be mindful of what you post and lets try to enjoy the game. We have managed so far to avoid the board division of recent seasons. Sure some Brock lovers who left for other board will be coming back. Let's all try to play nice. Please follow the COC and thank you for helping making this board great. As always looking forward to a great season. GO BRONCOS!!!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 12 Now Playing

Wooo hooo first to post.

Go Broncos
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Hope we have a good game, and Sack BO a bunch!!!

go broncos!!!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Time to get this crazy train back on track.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ran away, Brent, but there will be no escape tomorrow...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I don't think this is "must-win" territory just yet, but people will really start to doubt the Broncos have the stomach for the fight this year if they can't put it up at home to Houston on a MNF prime time game.

There's a lot of legitimate reasons behind both the losses to Atlanta and San Diego, and I'm confident with Coach Kubiak back and the Mile High crowd rallying behind them there will be an end to this recent slump.

However not to add the pressure but New England look to be finishing off the Steelers which will put them to 6-1, so I think if we harbour any hopes of homefield advantage we cannot afford to let that gap get any wider.

The Raiders games to me hold the key to the fate of the AFC West this year. Kansas City will play their part but if we ensure we finish off Oakland I still think we are major favourites for the division.

No personal grudges from me personally towards Brock this week. I think he played a vital vital role last year for the playoff push and everything that happened after...things just happen how they do. Having said that I'm more worried about Miller running than Brock throwing.

Time to end our run and crank up the chase for the AFC West. Big home win is my prediction, bold statement time.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Empire View Post
    I don't think this is "must-win" territory just yet, but people will really start to doubt the Broncos have the stomach for the fight this year if they can't put it up at home to Houston on a MNF prime time game.

There's a lot of legitimate reasons behind both the losses to Atlanta and San Diego, and I'm confident with Coach Kubiak back and the Mile High crowd rallying behind them there will be an end to this recent slump.

However not to add the pressure but New England look to be finishing off the Steelers which will put them to 6-1, so I think if we harbour any hopes of homefield advantage we cannot afford to let that gap get any wider.

The Raiders games to me hold the key to the fate of the AFC West this year. Kansas City will play their part but if we ensure we finish off Oakland I still think we are major favourites for the division.

No personal grudges from me personally towards Brock this week. I think he played a vital vital role last year for the playoff push and everything that happened after...things just happen how they do. Having said that I'm more worried about Miller running than Brock throwing.

Time to end our run and crank up the chase for the AFC West. Big home win is my prediction, bold statement time.
    In my opinion, this is a must win game tomorrow. All 3 AFC west teams won today as well as NE. And as someone else pointed out, we need to get our offense figured out cause we have the worst one in the division.

The AFC West is the toughest division right now. Can't lose when they win and try to get separation to win the division.

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE texzans !!!

GO "D" --- SACK ozzie !!!

Denver 42
    texzans 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GOBRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

I know these players really don't care but here's a good video I thought you guys would enjoy.
    https://instagram.com/p/BL67OceFn3f/
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Go Broncos!!!

Administrator

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Go Broncos!!

I want more Miller sack dances!!

Go Broncos!!!
    I really like Cheese.

Here's hoping the 10 day mini-bye did this team a lot of good, and helped some of our injured players heal up. Aside from the games themselves, I haven't watched much sportscenter or NFL network at all since the SD game. But I'll be ready for some football tonight after work. Let's do this!!