Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Malone has done a good job. You guys are buggin'
    Sure if you consider sub .500 ball for two years straight a good job.

Not sure about you but I would get laid off at my job for that kind of performance.

Don't be fooled by the 8 seed standing just because the west isn't what it used to be. We still allow the third highest points per game in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

Not sure about you but I would get laid off at my job for that kind of performance.

Don't be fooled by the 8 seed standing just because the west isn't what it used to be. We still allow the third highest points per game in the league.
    Eh he didnt start with much, and Im ok with Improvement. It hasnt been good or bad IMO, just decent. Next year will be make or break for Malone IMO.

The front office needs to do him some favors and get rid of the dead weight veterans. Jokic, Murray, and Harris are the core of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    The front office needs to do him some favors and get rid of the dead weight veterans. Jokic, Murray, and Harris are the core of this team.
    Who are the dead weight Vets? I wouldnt say anyone is a waste when they play.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Who are the dead weight Vets? I wouldnt say anyone is a waste when they play.
    Mike Miller & Faried imo, and sometimes Gallo and Chandler. Faried doesn't care any more and he's a waste of a roster spot. Gallo is a cheaper version of Melo, who shoots a lot and that's about it. He's good when he's on, but he gets hurt pretty often. Same with Chandler, but Chandler rebounds slightly more and gets some decent blocks and steals every now and then and plays D when he decides to. He's also hurt a lot. They're both making starter money and play essentially the same spot even though they're on the court a lot at the same time. They do play well with Jokic, though. If we got rid of one of those and Mike Miller (and Hibbert who we only signed to get closer to the cap floor) we'd have a ton of cap space to sign a top tier free agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Mike Miller & Faried imo, and sometimes Gallo and Chandler. Faried doesn't care any more and he's a waste of a roster spot. Gallo is a cheaper version of Melo, who shoots a lot and that's about it. He's good when he's on, but he gets hurt pretty often. Same with Chandler, but Chandler rebounds slightly more and gets some decent blocks and steals every now and then and plays D when he decides to. He's also hurt a lot. They're both making starter money and play essentially the same spot even though they're on the court a lot at the same time. They do play well with Jokic, though. If we got rid of one of those and Mike Miller (and Hibbert who we only signed to get closer to the cap floor) we'd have a ton of cap space to sign a top tier free agent.
    I'll give you Miller, although he doesnt play a lot. However, in today's market where Delladova make 10m a year, Im not concerned at all with the contracts on pur team. Gallo will likely opt out, Hibbert is on an expiring deal, and expect we will part ways with Mike Miller.

I'll give you Miller, although he doesnt play a lot. However, in today's market where Delladova make 10m a year, Im not concerned at all with the contracts on pur team. Gallo will likely opt out, Hibbert is on an expiring deal, and expect we will part ways with Mike Miller.
    I'm not concerned with the contracts either, at all. We should be spending money. It just shows bad management when you're paying 2 guys that play the same position starter money.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I'm not concerned with the contracts either, at all. We should be spending money. It just shows bad management when you're paying 2 guys that play the same position starter money.
    Is it really starter money though? In todays market Gallo could get paid.

He took over a god awful team with a toxic locker room. So yes, improving each season is doing a good job. smh

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    He took over a god awful team with a toxic locker room. So yes, improving each season is doing a good job. smh
    Apparently you missed my post about how they haven't really improved.

They are 28-34 after another bad home loss to a bad team.

Again don't be fooled just cuz it's good enough for the 8 seed. The west is not as good as usual.

Third worst D in the league. They aren't really improved.

My thing is why did Murray only play 10 mins in the first half? Malone needs to start him over Nelson. We need to build this team around Jokic and Murray,

I hate having Jameer Nelson playing, even though Mudiay is awful at shooting I feel like Jokic plays better with him than Nelson

I would start Murray at pg over both Nelson and Mudiay. Murray was recruited out of high school as a pg and that was only a couple years ago. Him and Harris are our future backcourt or at least it should be.

Apparently last night Wilson said he wished we would have traded him.

Apparently last night Wilson said he wished we would have traded him.
    Did he say those exact words? I kinda wish we would have traded him as well.