Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102
Results 1,516 to 1,520 of 1520
    Quote Originally Posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
    is norwood still on this team?? this guy has killed this team. No one wants to see a guy lose his job but what has he contributed ?
    Sort of ironic Norwood caused INT vs. Chargers last game of season 2015 and did it again yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I don't see how anyone could have more confidence in Pax than Trevor after seeing his start. Granted the OL was quite porous but it's the same line Trevor's playing behind.

With our elite receivers, accuracy is a major factor. It's more important than the raw ability to extend plays or run for a 1st down a couple times a game. Paxton wasn't just inaccurate for his start, it shook my confidence in Paxton to be honest. I figure it's just rookie stuff and resign myself to patience.

I do wish Pax was ready too. But that start of his was scary.
    Yeah I'll agree he looked pretty bad

Frustrating that this is what the Broncos were okay going into the year with at QB. Wish we had Dak.

Same situation as last year. Amazing D. Talent on O, but trash at QB....

Hopefully we stay healthy and the D can carry all the way again

Don't think we'll have home field over Pats tho and that'll put them in SB

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Sort of ironic Norwood caused INT vs. Chargers last game of season 2015 and did it again yesterday.
    It's not ironic. It's moronic.

I mean, it's not very smart to have a WR like Norwood on the roster with so much talent at WR around the league.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    It's not ironic. It's moronic.

I mean, it's not very smart to have a WR like Norwood on the roster with so much talent at WR around the league.
    So true. Why not give Taylor and Fowler more opportunities. Heck why not give Kalif Raymond a shot. Can't see them playing worse than Norwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    So true. Why not give Taylor and Fowler more opportunities. Heck why not give Kalif Raymond a shot. Can't see them playing worse than Norwood.
    Agreed. Taylor is due to start over Norwood at this point. That 35 yard reception in the opening drive is better than anything Norwood has done in the last 8 games