Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Our defense still has Von miller. Still has Shane ray. Still has TJ. Chris Harris. Roby. Our D with all the players hurt is still better than most defenses.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

The Offense will need to play mistake free FOOTBALL 🏈 GAME this game, let's not shot our selves in the foot with holding penalties this game.
    24-20 BRONCOS!!!
    LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

Sucks that Talib and Marshall are out, hopefully others can step up in their absence.

Looks like Cleveland is going to get their first win against a pathetic Jets team.
    Why does NE always get to play in the worst division in football??
    Must be nice to know you have 8 guaranteed wins. 😡

I say Corey Nelson will do fine today and Roby is a very capable back up to Talib. I assume Webster will be our nickel CB and maybe we play safeties more and more often... I am looking forward to seeing Webster play more, see how he has come along since being drafted. This will be a good test for our depth on defense.

I think the Broncos will be much better today than they were on Thursday night in SD ... 20-16 Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Looks like Cleveland is going to get their first win against a pathetic Jets team.
    Why does NE always get to play in the worst division in football??
    Must be nice to know you have 8 guaranteed wins. 😡
    Wouldn't really call it Guaranteed wins they did lose to Buffalo in New England and they lost to Miami in Miami and NY in NY last year.

Tampa and Indy are letting us down right now. We can't catch a break this year. Buffalo as well.

Go Broncos!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Tampa and Indy are letting us down right now. We can't catch a break this year. Buffalo as well.
    Can't rely on teams to help u out. Need to take care of business urself. Any help we get is great but we still have 2 games with Oakland and 2 games with KC.

Going to have to rely on this thread to keep me informed today. First game this season I can't see locally. No NFL Ticket this season for me. First time I have been without the ticket in 10 years.

AFC West is brutal this year. All four teams have a legit shot at winning the division.

Raiders returning to their old ways Pentalies Pentalies Pentalies Tampa is now up a TD.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    Going to have to rely on this thread to keep me informed today. First game this season I can't see locally. No NFL Ticket this season for me. First time I have been without the ticket in 10 years.

AFC West is brutal this year. All four teams have a legit shot at winning the division.
    AFC West is the Toughest Division in the AFC. It wouldn't surprise me if 3 teams make the playoff this year.

Out on a limb.... starting Trevor for fantasy...
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

just when I thought TB would win this