Was There A Computer Crash Today?

I haven't been able to load this website since 6:00 am and I wasn't sure if it was my computer or this website. Can you just let me know. I called the Broncos marketing department and tried to contact anyone to see if there was a crash.

Also, if there was, I have a suggestion if this happens again. Perhaps you might post a note on the Broncos Facebook page to let us know or on Twitter. Or if there is a way to let us know on the Broncos website. Anyway, thanks for getting it loaded again if it was on your end. I was worried I would haven't our forums today.

Thanks, BL115
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Yeah I wanted to make some changes to my game picks but was unable to, did anyone miss it completely. I would say either Broncos site or mile high report should show a notice for us who are not on social media

The site was down but so far no word why from the tech team that I am aware of.

A note on the main site might be helpful. We'll all.

MHR is not affiliated with team but with SB Nation.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I haven't been able to load this website since 6:00 am and I wasn't sure if it was my computer or this website. Can you just let me know. I called the Broncos marketing department and tried to contact anyone to see if there was a crash.

Also, if there was, I have a suggestion if this happens again. Perhaps you might post a note on the Broncos Facebook page to let us know or on Twitter. Or if there is a way to let us know on the Broncos website. Anyway, thanks for getting it loaded again if it was on your end. I was worried I would haven't our forums today.

Thanks, BL115
    Server went down. That's all I know. When I noticed it, I contacted the admin. He had someone working on it immediately. Within the hour, it was back up. I did not know it was down since 6AM.

It doesn't happen very often, but I do agree that we should have a system to let people know what is going on. I like your ideas and will pass it on.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

It was down for a long time.

Thought I was getting out f modding tonight. .

I kid, unless we lose, then I don't.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Server went down. That's all I know. When I noticed it, I contacted the admin. He had someone working on it immediately. Within the hour, it was back up. I did not know it was down since 6AM.

It doesn't happen very often, but I do agree that we should have a system to let people know what is going on. I like your ideas and will pass it on.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Cool.

Can you imagine us having to watch the game with no forum. Madness, I tell you. Complete and total madness.

Glad all is well and thanks Peanut and admin for sorting things out.

The ten hours I couldn't log in were hell

The hamster got tired.