Bronco fans traveling to New Orleans

This message is from my buddy who lives in New Orleans.

Hello Broncos fans, lots of love coming your way from the Saints; we respect the heck out of your football team. I was at the game in 2012 when you handed us one of the worst ass kickings we have had in the Sean Payton era. Great fan base and look forward to meeting a few of you this weekend. Check out this link for our own personal recommendations on what to do all weekend:

https://nolabrewbus.com/things-to-do-in-new-orleans/

We also have a public tailgate setup for Saints & Broncos fans. We have a live DJ and $10 all you can drink local craft beer. Please come by and ask for Matt! If you have any questions please post here and I'll get some answers for you!

The Broncos have a new app. On it, they are advertising a get together.

http://j.mp/2ffWVLx

Taking over Bourbon Street!

Saturday:

8PM-10PM Broncos meet and greet at the Swamp --- Free

10PM-1AM VIP Broncos Bourbon Street balcony party at the Swamp --- I think this is $10.00.
    Administrator

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Stationed nearby and my wife and I are taking our little man(ning) to his first Bronco game for his birthday. Does anyone know if Miles will be available during a family friendly time in NOLA?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush#2 View Post
    Stationed nearby and my wife and I are taking our little man(ning) to his first Bronco game for his birthday. Does anyone know if Miles will be available during a family friendly time in NOLA?
    From the link in my post above:

Broncos Meet & Greet: Saturday, November 12, 8PM 10PM

Starting at 8PM on Saturday, Miles the Mascot and Broncos Cheerleaders will be storming the French Quarter and hanging out at The Swamp for the Official Denver Broncos Fan Club Party! Come mix and mingle with fellow Broncos fans, Miles and cheerleaders, catch the treasures Miles and the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders will be tossing from the balcony and enjoy Orange Herd Drink Specials. Plus, take a ride on the Mechanical Bronco as the party heats up!
    I don't know if that's too late for your son?

Happy birthday!

And thank you for your service.
    Administrator

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Whover is going have fun. Check out the food in the French quarter they have some awesome places. And if you can stay a while check out some of the clubs, they have some real nice blues clubs.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Love the excitement

Anything planed for KC ?

Great Pizza Sots !

Westside.