Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 10: 2016 Broncos vs Saints

Hey Broncomaniacs...

Hope you are all doing well. We have had a rough go of it lately, dropping 3 of our last 5. Two of them in our division.

If Peyton Manning was dead, he'd be turning in his grave!

Raiders made us look like CHUMPS, the 29th defense and we could not establish the run and the passing game was mostly dink and dunk. Raiders controlled the clock and the game from start to finish. Our vaunted D showed once again they are highly ineffective against the run.

How quickly the tires are falling off of our season. We are hurting without Talib. Wolfe will be out this week. We can only hope Roby eats a snickers bar and stops playing like Darrell Revis.

How do we do in the 9th game of the season. We are 6-4 in the last decade. Of the 6 wins 4 were at home 2 on the road. Of the 4 losses. Two were at home , two on the road.

We face the up and downs Saints. Drew Brees has 21 TDS, He is a passing machine. with just under 2700 yards so far this season. They are averaging 434 yards per game. Denver is averaging 323. Saints receivers Cooks and Thomas have 5 Tds each. DT has 4, Sanders has 3.

This will be a game of opposites. Saints are # 1 pass offense. Denver # 25 (Woot) Denver has the # 1 pass Defense. The Saints # 32. So if Kubes can call the plays well, DT can hold on to the ball and Sanders can get some seperartion we may have a chance to get the passing game going. So can our D stop Brees? We will find out soon enough. The Saints run defense is only slightly better than Denvers so both teams should be able to move the ball on the ground.

I'm hoping for the win. Kubes needs to do something. Hoping we get the Win and head into the bye to regroup and get healthy for that tough 2nd stretch. Of the final six games 2 dates with KC, NE and 1 rematch vs Oakland. We can retake the division if we can turn it around and get healthy. It all starts tomorrow.

I know it gets harder each week this season, but please be mindful of what you post and lets try to enjoy the game. Watch what you say and how you say it in a post. Please follow the COC and thank you in advance for your time. Hope we end with a "W" and go into the bye with some momentum. GO BRONCOS!!!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 12 Now Playing

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE saintz !!!

GO "D" --- SACK drew !!!

Denver 42
    saintz 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE saintz !!!

GO "D" --- SACK drew !!!

Denver 42
    saintz 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!
    I'm on my tablet and I don't know how to do all the fancy stuff on it so I'll use AZ'.

Go Broncos!!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

go broncos!
    I really like Cheese.

Geaux broncos!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Go team! Play well

Bloody them!

Go Broncos!!!

2015 & 2016 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Let's make the Saints go marching home in the Superdome!

Let's go
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.

We can't do anything about the injuries and it's unfortunate that Talib is sidelined in this game against what is a dangerous and vastly improved Saints team. They've played some good football as of late.

Any team committed to running up the middle on our interior line will have success doing so and Mark Ingram is more than capable. Even with Brees slinging it around to a boat load of different receivers, Sean Payton would be foolish not to exploit our biggest weakness on defense. That is assuming Roby plays lights out. If he doesn't, we're in big trouble. I hope he plays like the premier cornerback he says he is.

On offense, Booker will have a great game but I'm not sure it will be enough to put the game away if Siemian continues to struggle connecting down the field. Play-calling will have to improve as well.

Win or lose, I expect to see a resilient team today. One that comes out kicking and screaming, so to speak. If the team continues to come out and look flat, something will need to change over the course of our bye week. Hopefully Kubiak is up for the challenge and has the team mentally prepared this time around though. Certain things are out of his hands but there's no excuse for a coach not to have his team ready to play. None.

We need this win. Badly! Let's go get it!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Come on Broncos. Get back to your winning ways. Our team has looked awful lately. Now get your stuff together and kick some butt.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    We can't do anything about the injuries and it's unfortunate that Talib is sidelined in this game against what is a dangerous and vastly improved Saints team. They've played some good football as of late.

Any team committed to running up the middle on our interior line will have success doing so and Mark Ingram is more than capable. Even with Brees slinging it around to a boat load of different receivers, Sean Payton would be foolish not to exploit our biggest weakness on defense. That is assuming Roby plays lights out. If he doesn't, we're in big trouble. I hope he plays like the premier cornerback he says he is.

On offense, Booker will have a great game but I'm not sure it will be enough to put the game away if Siemian continues to struggle connecting down the field. Play-calling will have to improve as well.

Win or lose, I expect to see a resilient team today. One that comes out kicking and screaming, so to speak. If the team continues to come out and look flat, something will need to change over the course of our bye week. Hopefully Kubiak is up for the challenge and has the team mentally prepared this time around though. Certain things are out of his hands but there's no excuse for a coach not to have his team ready to play. None.

We need this win. Badly! Let's go get it!

GO BRONCOS!!!
    That is what I want to see too, a team that comes out swinging. Win or lose, fight till the last whistle!

Just saw a report on ESPN and they reported that my guy DWare said they have figured out their issues....they had a tackling problem, weren't able to stop the run up the middle and on the sides and have been working on that all week. Ware said they believe that they know how to attack the Saints today. We can only hope. Kayvon is back too. Who replaces Wolfe though?
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

BLAM! BLAM!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Go broncos .........
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.