Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109
Results 1,621 to 1,624 of 1624
    I would just like to thank our Kick Returners for not taking it out of the endzone today when the ball was kicked there. They did the smart thing and took a knee. Now if they keep doing that I will be happy its better to start on ur own 25 then start on ur own 1-10 yard line.

Quote Originally Posted by BigOBroncoFan View Post
    I would just like to thank our Kick Returners for not taking it out of the endzone today when the ball was kicked there. They did the smart thing and took a knee. Now if they keep doing that I will be happy its better to start on ur own 25 then start on ur own 1-10 yard line.
    Coach DeCamillis received a game ball.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Will Parks has turned into a really nice player. So happy we won yesterday and going into the bye to regroup and make adjustments for the final push. 7-3 is pretty dang good with the way the O is playing. Defense is doing all they can. I don't see them as a Super Bowl team this year, but if we can get to the divisional round I think it was a successful attempt on defending of the title. But you never know, we could run the table and lose just one more.

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    Will Parks has turned into a really nice player. So happy we won yesterday and going into the bye to regroup and make adjustments for the final push. 7-3 is pretty dang good with the way the O is playing. Defense is doing all they can. I don't see them as a Super Bowl team this year, but if we can get to the divisional round I think it was a successful attempt on defending of the title. But you never know, we could run the table and lose just one more.
    Honestly, what team in the NFL does look like Super Bowl team right now? Maybe Dallas, and that's about it