Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Agreed and it'd be nice to have other fan to smack with other than the trolls from the pansy nation and the guy that supports the changers!

And incae you were wondering yes the pansies think they are in our division.
    you agreed with him yet he was wrong

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    Come playoffs, Denver will be just as dangerous as any team in the league. These losses will mean nothing, Denver is in the playoffs... No doubt.

Are we talking about the same broncos team that failed to make the playoffs last year? The same team that has been leapfrogged by Oak and KC? The same team that hired a failed defensive coordinator as HC?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Are we talking about the same broncos team that failed to make the playoffs last year? The same team that has been leapfrogged by Oak and KC? The same team that hired a failed defensive coordinator as HC?
    We still have the entire defensive staff in place minus Wade.

Plus Mike McCoy and three other offensive Coordinators (Jeff Davidson, Geep Chryst and Bill Musgrave) coaching next to him. Do honestly believe the Broncos will fail to make the playoffs?

We still have the entire defensive staff in place minus Wade.

Plus Mike McCoy and three other offensive Coordinators (Jeff Davidson, Geep Chryst and Bill Musgrave) coaching next to him. Do honestly believe the Broncos will fail to make the playoffs?
    The broncos have a tough division and will most likely be on contention for a wild card spot. If you are in 2nd or 3rd place in your division then it will be tough (but not impossible) to make the playoffs.

In all honesty you can't be confident about making the playoffs without more surety in the QB position.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-04-2017 at 08:14 AM.

The broncos have a tough division and will most likely be on contention for a wild card spot. If you are in 2nd or 3rd place in your division then it will be tough (but not impossible) to make the playoffs.

In all honesty you can't be confident about making the playoffs without more surety in the QB position.
    Oh I'm very confident about our QB situation after hearing Siemian talk on the radio yesterday. McCoy is playing to his strengths along with the strengths of Lynch as well.

It will be a different offense every week and with four offensive Coordinators it is a very possible scenario. Especially with Siemian football intelligence!

Oh I'm very confident about our QB situation after hearing Siemian talk on the radio yesterday. McCoy is playing to his strengths along with the strengths of Lynch as well.

It will be a different offense every week and with four offensive Coordinators it is a very possible scenario. Especially with Siemian football intelligence!
    I think the broncos are a bubble playoff team. They obviously have to beat out Oakland, which is a tall order. I see 5-6 potential losses - @Oak, @KC, Dallas, NYG, NE, @Phil. 10-6 probably won't win you the division but it'll put you in contention for a wild card spot.

I think the broncos are a bubble playoff team. They obviously have to beat out Oakland, which is a tall order. I see 5-6 potential losses - @Oak, @KC, Dallas, NYG, NE, @Phil. 10-6 probably won't win you the division but it'll put you in contention for a wild card spot.
    Division games are always tough but incase you haven't noticed, the raiders don't play defense. At least not last season anyway. Even if the Broncos don't win the division, they will still have a good enough record to get in as a wild card and then it's on.

I'm confident that they can go into any teams backyard and beat them in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-04-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Division games are always tough but incase you haven't noticed, the raiders don't play defense. At least not last season anyway. Even if the Broncos don't win the division, they will still have a good enough record to get in as a wild card and then it's on.

I'm confident that they can go into any teams backyard and beat them in the playoffs.
    Correct, the raiders defense is not great but they still won the division. And Denver does not have an offense that's great, so it cuts both ways. Until we see Siaman play on the field next year, we have no way of knowing whether he has improved or regressed. Second year QBs frequently struggle as teams tend to have an entire year of film on them. If Sieman improves I can see denver compete for a division title.

Correct, the raiders defense is not great but they still won the division. And Denver does not have an offense that's great, so it cuts both ways. Until we see Siaman play on the field next year, we have no way of knowing whether he has improved or regressed. Second year QBs frequently struggle as teams tend to have an entire year of film on them. If Sieman improves I can see denver compete for a division title.
    The Trevor Siemian you saw last year had a broken collar bone with no offensive line infront of him so that film is going to be very inaccurate. Also, remember he was undefeated until week 6 or 7 when he broke that collarbone.

It's a whole new coaching staff and system, so nobody really has true game film on him or his capabilities yet.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-04-2017 at 09:05 AM.

The Trevor Siemian you saw last had a broken collar bone with no offensive line infront of him so that film is going to be very inaccurate. Also, remember he was undefeated until week 6 or 7 when he broke that collarbone.

It's a whole new coaching staff and system, so nobody really has true game film on him or his capabilities.
    Yes. i realize he was hurt for half of last season. But the fact that there is an open competition between him and lynch tells me that the broncos are not sold on him yet as the starter. I mean if he played as well as dak Prescott then there would no QB controversy and lynch would have been traded by now.

Yes. i realize he was hurt for half of last season. But the fact that there is an open competition between him and lynch tells me that the broncos are not sold on him yet as the starter. I mean if he played as well as dak Prescott then there would no QB controversy and lynch would have been traded by now.
    No other rookie QB has ever played as good as dak to get his team to the divisional round as a rookie.

The Broncos traded up to get Paxton lynch so they can't just hand Siemian the job. They have to have an open competition to give Lynch a chance and if you ask me, you can see the difference between Lynch and Siemian physically.

Lynch has a lot more physical tools than Siemian does but Siemian has the football brains.

lol. Tony Romo is 37 years old with a bad back, and Paxton Lynch was a first round draft pick a year ago. You said yourself, that quarterbacks tend to struggle in their second year anyway. Regardless of how Siemian looked, why would the Broncos trade Lynch?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Regardless of how Siemian looked, why would the Broncos trade Lynch?
    Because you could easily get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for lynch. The fact that he's still around tells me elway is unsure of sieman.

Because you could easily get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for lynch. The fact that he's still around tells me elway is unsure of sieman.
    That is not true dude and if that's the case, then the same thing can be said about Tom Brady for this season.

Why didn't Bill Belicheat trade
    Jimmy Grab-a-pole? Could it be that he's unsure of Tom Brady?

That is not true dude and if that's the case, then the same thing can be said about Tom Brady for this season.

Why didn't Bill Belicheat trade
    Jimmy Grab-a-pole? Could it be that he's unsure of Tom Brady?
    If they felt confident that Brady was playing well into his 40s, they would've traded Giarraputo to the Browns. TB12 better get ready to root for another team. We'll be getting trolled by AaronRodgers12 two years from now.