Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Those same experts always put their foots in their mouths. BTW who was it? Brian Billick? Yeah he holds a lot of credibility

Anyway your changing your tune now by saying and agreeing that Elway don't know how TS will perform because of the offensive line and Siemian's should injury but that wasn't your original statement. You were actually trying to discredit Elway and his quarterback's. We are not stupid, we are not pansy fans, and we knew what you were originally getting at.
    No, I am not backtracking. My point all along was that there is a big question mark at the QB position for denver heading into 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, I am not backtracking. My point all along was that there is a big question mark at the QB position for denver heading into 2017.
    Well that may have been your point but you were still trying to kick Elway in the cojones while stating it.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-05-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well that may have been your point but you were still trying to kick Elway in the cojones while stating it.
    No not really. I was saying elway is unsure at this point - not that elway couldn't evaluate talent or anything. He is hedging himself with two young QB prospects. If siemian turns out great, then lynch will likely get traded.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-05-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Your right that is a big question mark. Last year in both Qb's first year starting the Broncos were able to win 9 games. Now Mike McCoy who was able to build an offense around Tebow and win 7 regular season games and a playoff game should be able to put together a better offense than the one we ran last year. We also added Bill Musgrave who recently tutored Derek Carr, who before injury was on track to head out to Gillette to face your boys in the AFCCG. I get it smack but the truth is Denver could easily just be an 8-8 team but if either one of these Qbs is able to take hold of the starter spot and shine Denver is not a tram anyone, even your Pats will want to see in January, Until we figure that out the Pats are the AFC Paper Champs without playing a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    It's like these teams have finally awaken from this long nap of mediocrity. A few good wins for our rivals.

The Chefs and Faiders fans can enjoy this all they like... but if those teams want to get to a SHIP. It goes through the Denver Broncos this year. The AFCW west is the best division in football and it's not even close. Denver is the hot team in December this year, take it to the bank. These boys respond very well to a big loss like this.

Both KC and OAK are stacked rosters, but even more so, so is Denver... Come playoffs, Denver will be just as dangerous as any team in the league. These losses will mean nothing, Denver is in the playoffs... No doubt.

I agree, competition always makes things better. Who ISN'T tired of NE running away with their division?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!