Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    It goes without saying but this is as much of a must win as we have had all season. I'm going to cry if we come out flat.

Anyone else not really excited for today? We just lost our wildcard spot to the dolphins and our team has too many weak points. Now we are playing the #1 seed who grant it, hasn't looked too impressive but they are still good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Anyone else not really excited for today? We just lost our wildcard spot to the dolphins and our team has too many weak points. Now we are playing the #1 seed who grant it, hasn't looked too impressive but they are still good.

If they lose today I hate to say it but this team may implode from the inside out. What I mean by that is Talib and the defense Aren't going to have such kind things to say about the offense.

Go Broncos.

It is going to be one cold game today. High is supposed to be 25 degrees and in the teens before the end of the game. Not as cold as the Baltimore playoff game but cold none the less.

Beat the snot out of Brady and get that needed win. Go Broncos!!!!!

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

I want to watch every announcer pick the Patriots to give me that needed confidence that the Broncos got this!

The patsies are beatable at Mile High. Let's win this must win....

<- we need another back to back.... maybe I'm dreaming

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian

We can win this. Simian and forsett have good day and we got this. Offense needs to put up 10-14 in first half. Be the first to score.
    Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

It's time to break up this pathetic Patty* party.

Go Broncos!!!!!
    Welcome Vance Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    I said last week I would keep hoping until all hope was lost but, today I'm feeling like the hope is pretty much slim to none.

I guess anything can happen but, winning out the next three games is highly unlikely. It would take a miracle.
    So yeah I'm feeling pretty pessimistic right now. Besides the fact Denver is not playing the best football right now.. things around the league aren't falling the Broncos way either... teams that need to lose to help out the Broncos keep winning. It just seems it's not the Broncos year.

LOL

Did you see dude knock the emblem off the Bears ball carrier helmet? The Bears C came off in one piece and flew through the air. Classic
    Last edited by dizzolve; 12-18-2016 at 11:58 AM.
    Red 98

today would finally be great day to see the run game go for 120yds n stop the run to

Brocky-O just got benched by the Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Osweiler benched. LOL. Sweet, sweet karma.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Forsett will need to have a good day, Trevor will need to play out of his mind, the D will need to hit Br*dy endlessly, and keep the RBs out of the backfield in check for those quick hitters.
    Can we do all of those things in a must win game? Yes we can, I would hope to see Juan in as a fullback leading the way for Forsett, we just have to run the ball today.

Osweiler likely done, in Houston. And I imagine that he will be laughing his keester off all the way to the bank with his guaranteed money. This is what happens when your teams owner makes the player personnel decisions.

Titans are keeping things tight with KC.