Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1144
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    157
    I wanna see the camera shaking all game today! If you're lucky enough to be going to the game, you better go home without a voice. Be loud all game, don't let the crybaby hear a thIng. We can and will win this game. Come out throwing the ball. Pound Brady's pansy ass into the ground. Hit him all day, HARD. Send this sorry excuse for a franchise back to NE wondering what the hell happened. Cry baby QB, Mumbling no respect for football head coach, can't write what I wanna say about McDaniels, whiny fair weather fans. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    11,671
    I cannot believe Brock was benched

    OMG OMG OMG

    What in THE world
    Red 98

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    12,901
    .
    .

    Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gtown
    Posts
    2,796
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I cannot believe Brock was benched

    OMG OMG OMG

    What in THE world
    Back to back interceptions. And when you consider what happened, last season, this shouldn't be much of a surprise. Osweiler seems to lack the ability to lead.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    11,671
    The forum site is performing like Brock Osweiller today.......... someone might have benched it or something.......... yuck

    WOW

    Brock was pissed for being benched for PFM................. wonder how pissed he is for being benched for Tom......whojamacallhim
    Red 98

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    6,923
    Go Broncos!!!!!


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,307
    LETS GOOOOOO BRONCOOOOSSSS
    POUND BRADY!!!!
    Want to see crybaby throwing his helmet on the sideline.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,271
    The forum running extremely crappy for anyone else or just me?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    The forum running extremely crappy for anyone else or just me?
    It's not just you.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    157
    Running our run game 😂

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    157
    Running like our run game😂

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    11,671
    Yep

    This game basically determines if this team is good enough to make/go deep into the playoffs ........ or if it's gonna be just a mediocre season.

    I have a feeling the Broncos are going to come into this one and leave it all on the field. I'm not sure they come out on top, but I do think they give it all they've got.

    Do or Die

    This is the biggest game of the year for Denver - and they have it at home.

    Lets Go Trevor........ time to rise to another level

    This team really is missing CJ Anderson
    Red 98

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    89
    Our QB has been bottom third all year and this is having a top 5 defense. We have very bad QB play and I have seen no progress from semian since the first couple of games. We cannot afford to have our QB play it so safe we are shut down until the 2nd half or 4th qtr as this PATS team will blow us out. I think there is a good chance of a blowout today this is a bad matchup playing against a top 5 offense (HOF QB) and a top 10 defense. This is the first game we have seen this and we cannot score points because our QB plays it safe and pads stats his stats against soft zone defenses when we are behind 14 - 0.

    Gary Kubiak is right the QB needs to execute and stop playing so safe we are out of the game until the soft defense zones show up.

    We need points right away today and several turnovers and even then Brady might come back.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,271
    Quote Originally Posted by QBs win games View Post
    Our QB has been bottom third all year and this is having a top 5 defense. We have very bad QB play and I have seen no progress from semian since the first couple of games. We cannot afford to have our QB play it so safe we are shut down until the 2nd half or 4th qtr as this PATS team will blow us out. I think there is a good chance of a blowout today this is a bad matchup playing against a top 5 offense (HOF QB) and a top 10 defense. This is the first game we have seen this and we cannot score points because our QB plays it safe and pads stats his stats against soft zone defenses when we are behind 14 - 0.

    Gary Kubiak is right the QB needs to execute and stop playing so safe we are out of the game until the soft defense zones show up.

    We need points right away today and several turnovers and even then Brady might come back.
    Is this guy serious? Like seriously?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    27,084
    BLAM! BLAM!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •