Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    I wanna see the camera shaking all game today! If you're lucky enough to be going to the game, you better go home without a voice. Be loud all game, don't let the crybaby hear a thIng. We can and will win this game. Come out throwing the ball. Pound Brady's pansy ass into the ground. Hit him all day, HARD. Send this sorry excuse for a franchise back to NE wondering what the hell happened. Cry baby QB, Mumbling no respect for football head coach, can't write what I wanna say about McDaniels, whiny fair weather fans. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe Brock was benched

OMG OMG OMG

What in THE world
    Red 98

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I cannot believe Brock was benched

OMG OMG OMG

What in THE world
    Back to back interceptions. And when you consider what happened, last season, this shouldn't be much of a surprise. Osweiler seems to lack the ability to lead.

The forum site is performing like Brock Osweiller today.......... someone might have benched it or something.......... yuck

WOW

Brock was pissed for being benched for PFM................. wonder how pissed he is for being benched for Tom......whojamacallhim
    Red 98

Go Broncos!!!!!

LETS GOOOOOO BRONCOOOOSSSS
    POUND BRADY!!!!
    Want to see crybaby throwing his helmet on the sideline.

The forum running extremely crappy for anyone else or just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    The forum running extremely crappy for anyone else or just me?
    It's not just you.

Running our run game 😂

Running like our run game😂

Yep

This game basically determines if this team is good enough to make/go deep into the playoffs ........ or if it's gonna be just a mediocre season.

I have a feeling the Broncos are going to come into this one and leave it all on the field. I'm not sure they come out on top, but I do think they give it all they've got.

Do or Die

This is the biggest game of the year for Denver - and they have it at home.

Lets Go Trevor........ time to rise to another level

This team really is missing CJ Anderson
    Red 98

Our QB has been bottom third all year and this is having a top 5 defense. We have very bad QB play and I have seen no progress from semian since the first couple of games. We cannot afford to have our QB play it so safe we are shut down until the 2nd half or 4th qtr as this PATS team will blow us out. I think there is a good chance of a blowout today this is a bad matchup playing against a top 5 offense (HOF QB) and a top 10 defense. This is the first game we have seen this and we cannot score points because our QB plays it safe and pads stats his stats against soft zone defenses when we are behind 14 - 0.

Gary Kubiak is right the QB needs to execute and stop playing so safe we are out of the game until the soft defense zones show up.

We need points right away today and several turnovers and even then Brady might come back.

Quote Originally Posted by QBs win games View Post
    Our QB has been bottom third all year and this is having a top 5 defense. We have very bad QB play and I have seen no progress from semian since the first couple of games. We cannot afford to have our QB play it so safe we are shut down until the 2nd half or 4th qtr as this PATS team will blow us out. I think there is a good chance of a blowout today this is a bad matchup playing against a top 5 offense (HOF QB) and a top 10 defense. This is the first game we have seen this and we cannot score points because our QB plays it safe and pads stats his stats against soft zone defenses when we are behind 14 - 0.

Gary Kubiak is right the QB needs to execute and stop playing so safe we are out of the game until the soft defense zones show up.

We need points right away today and several turnovers and even then Brady might come back.
    Is this guy serious? Like seriously?

BLAM! BLAM!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus