Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1144
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    The forum running extremely crappy for anyone else or just me?
    Yeah it's been pretty bad for me for a couple of hours.



    Does this mean Norwood is returning punts?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,271
    Our new returner isn't playing? Lol great. Guess that means Norwood.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Is this guy serious? Like seriously?
    Very serious we are a good QB away from making a real playoff run and this pet project experiment with a 7th round pick may cost us a real playoff run. I get it Lynch is not ready but maybe we could have got him ready with a hybrid offense. Right now we may have wasted our season on a QB that cannot even compete in a game that matters ( 0 -4 against playoff/playoff implicated games).

    This game is just going to make it worse as we will see how far we are from making a true playoff game. I could be wrong but I doubt it. prepared to see our QB shutdown again for 2 or 3 qtrs as he is afraid to throw the ball against a defense not in soft zone or a team sitting on a lead.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesky View Post
    Yeah it's been pretty bad for me for a couple of hours.



    Does this mean Norwood is returning punts?
    The site has been bad for me too. I left a message in the feedback thread but no response. I couldn't even load for several hours. Now, it's really sloooowww.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    392
    Wait why is Raymond out? Norwood better not be back there . I thought Raymond looked decent

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    9,504
    Come on Titans. Beat the Chefs

    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,178
    Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    Come on Titans. Beat the Chefs
    You really expect another team to help us out? Hasn't happened all year.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,271
    Quote Originally Posted by QBs win games View Post
    Very serious we are a good QB away from making a real playoff run and this pet project experiment with a 7th round pick may cost us a real playoff run. I get it Lynch is not ready but maybe we could have got him ready with a hybrid offense. Right now we may have wasted our season on a QB that cannot even compete in a game that matters ( 0 -4 against playoff/playoff implicated games).

    This game is just going to make it worse as we will see how far we are from making a true playoff game. I could be wrong but I doubt it. prepared to see our QB shutdown again for 2 or 3 qtrs as he is afraid to throw the ball against a defense not in soft zone or a team sitting on a lead.
    You are a silly goose.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    9,504
    Titans tried for the win by going for 2 and didn't get it.

    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,867
    Stupid stupid stupid Titans!!!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    16,612
    I understand going for 2 on the road, but the execution was putrid.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,867
    Did anyone know we are wearing our Blues today??? I had no clue. Just found out.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    9,504
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    You really expect another team to help us out? Hasn't happened all year.
    I don't expect it but I can hope for it.

    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,178
    Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    I don't expect it but I can hope for it.
    I'll hope with ya but Titans are stupid.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    9,504
    Why are the boards so slow? Did the Russians Hack It?

    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •