Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=602BroncoFan;5523972]
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post

No sir, we aren't in denial about our team's limits like you guys are when you lose. Offense sucked. Thankfully the defense prevented it from bring worse than it was. You earned your pat on the back for Brady improving to 3-7 in Denver. Anything else you care to add?
    Yes, the pats clinched a first round bye and are in line to be the number one seed, which means AFC championship goes through New England. That's all I think

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    They contend for the SB every year. U mad lol
    Not as mad as you are about your every day life outside the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post

Nice self portrait of yourself. Maybe u should exercise.

Nice self portrait of yourself. Maybe u should exercise.
    Ah the old I know you are but what am I argument. A+ smack talk. Y'all really bringing the heat tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Congrats you shutdown the worst Offense in the NFL. Way to pump your chest on that one. Also our D pretty much shutdown the GOAT. Our O and special teams let us down. I give NE no credit for this win. The Browns would of beat us today 6-3
    Hey, all week donco fans were mouthing off about this game, NE dominated the game and all of a sudden all donco fans are in hiding

Ah the old I know you are but what am I argument. A+ smack talk. Y'all really bringing the heat tonight.
    Almost as gd as u and ur self portrait.

You do realize that you Pat fans sound like kids that are pumping your chest for beating a Broncos team that the Browns would of beat today! Still some how cant beat us in the AFCG when it really counts. Your GOAT Brady got pretty much shutdown. Our offense just sucks so bad that Alabama's D could prob hold us to 3 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    That was a miserable game. Denver does have the better defense... just a horrible offense. Let's face it a average offense beats your diety today! And also your fans are the most obnoxious fans I've ever seen in the stadium. Not only did I see pats fans taking other people's seats and blocking walkways/agueing with stadium staff, but talking crap before the game, picking fights and heckling in someone else's house. It was almost as bad as the raiders.. and they are division rivals. Absolutely the worst class of fans I've seen, and I've seen every team in the NFL. Seriously, there is a reason pats are the most hated team/fan base in the country.
    They're just jealous of our superior lifestyle in Colorado. So they lash out at the more fortunate than them.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    You do realize that you Pat fans sound like kids that are pumping your chest for beating a Broncos team that the Browns would of beat today! Still some how cant beat us in the AFCG when it really counts. Your GOAT Brady got pretty much shutdown. Our offense just sucks so bad that Alabama's D could prob hold us to 3 pts.
    Just like u guys did last year after the AFC championship

Keep those salty tears coming, broski!

They're just jealous of our superior lifestyle in Colorado. So they lash out at the more fortunate than them.
    Haaaaaaa, you could afford to live in Ma., we don't pay McDonald workers very much

Just like u guys did last year after the AFC championship
    The difference of us beating you last year vs you beating us this year is last year you were contenders and were this unstoppable force. This year you beat a below avg team.

-8 degrees this morning in denver

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Your fellow butthurt fan brought it up? Are you special?
    Actually no, he didn't. You did. lol. All he said was something about Edelman crying. It's ok, though. Patriots fans can't read, and I'm cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    -8 degrees this morning in denver
    And 3 days before that it was close to 70.