Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Thug boy ward body slammed edelman. He deserved the penalty.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You mean the tough guy standards set by that frustrated little punk TJ Ward?
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Haaaaaaaaa, u lose a game to the pats and all of a sudden, the donco's are below average team. Beautiful excuse
    The problem is you want us to act like you guys do when the Broncos keep you out the superbowl repeatedly like. .blame the refs or complain about injured players. Denver has become below average. That's not an excuse it's reality. We're not delusional like patsie fans are.

I encourage Bronco fans to show these guys what it is to lose a game and own it, not be whiny babies like they do. These cats are seriously bitter about being sent home last year (again) and today is there little piece of retribution. Let em have it

I don't normally post here because I don't do smack but I don't think NE have much to be proud of.

This is one of the weakest teams they have put out under the Brady era, the D has looked bad this season and Brady seems to be getting more inconsistent with age. Some games he looks great and others he struggles to make throws he used to make in his sleep.

Edelman looked like a moron, I don't know if he is like that every week but I hope not. Mouthing off after every single play and then whining to the refs like a cry baby. He really needs to grow up and grow a pair...... and if thats your toughest player then wow.

NE have been helped by a poor division yet again and a cakewalk schedule to get the number one seed, whereas Oakland and KC have battled away in a very tough division. They are better teams but NE are hard to beat at home in the playoffs so could easily be in the SB.

NE fans can crow as much as they like, they have little relevance as a franchise and are all about the Brady era. Their relevance stops the day he retires....... and he will be 40 when we hit week one next season.

Why am I not surprised that most Doncos fans are mostly skid marks on the underpants of society who work at McDonalds lmao
    What's wrong with working at McDonalds? Your mama work their and the fries are good.

Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    The problem is you want us to act like you guys do when the Broncos keep you out the superbowl repeatedly like. .blame the refs or complain about injured players. Denver has become below average. That's not an excuse it's reality. We're not delusional like patsie fans are.

I encourage Bronco fans to show these guys what it is to lose a game and own it, not be whiny babies like they do. These cats are seriously bitter about being sent home last year (again) and today is there little piece of retribution. Let em have it
    I can't be mad at NE. They didn't come in and bully us or dominate. We just did what we have done all season against every team.

The D is top notch and kept Brady to 16 points and one TD. That should of been enough for us to win the game, but as we know the offense is absolutely terrible and has been all season.

We are witnessing the post Manning rebuild. They will have the same when Brady retires.

What's wrong with working at McDonalds? Your mama work their and the fries are good.
    Coffee is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Coffee is legit.
    Those sundaes too, with double fudge. Patsfan4ever...you gonna have to come harder than that. McDonalds ain't an insult, yo mamma on drive thru so nothing wrong with McDonalds at all, nice place to work.

Uh oh Yo Mama fiiiiight!

Hey I wasn't talkin this week(vacationing in the bahamas( you know, off of that McDonald's D salary of course...) and I'm right here, waiting for all of you chowder fisherman to get off of work and right in...

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I don't normally post here because I don't do smack but I don't think NE have much to be proud of.

This is one of the weakest teams they have put out under the Brady era, the D has looked bad this season and Brady seems to be getting more inconsistent with age. Some games he looks great and others he struggles to make throws he used to make in his sleep.

Edelman looked like a moron, I don't know if he is like that every week but I hope not. Mouthing off after every single play and then whining to the refs like a cry baby. He really needs to grow up and grow a pair...... and if thats your toughest player then wow.

NE have been helped by a poor division yet again and a cakewalk schedule to get the number one seed, whereas Oakland and KC have battled away in a very tough division. They are better teams but NE are hard to beat at home in the playoffs so could easily be in the SB.

NE fans can crow as much as they like, they have little relevance as a franchise and are all about the Brady era. Their relevance stops the day he retires....... and he will be 40 when we hit week one next season.
    We didn't have Gronk so add another 10 points or so if we had him. Tehehe

Donco fans should be forced to carry a potted plant around everywhere, to make up for all the oxygen they waste.

I can't be mad at NE. They didn't come in and bully us or dominate. We just did what we have done all season against every team.

The D is top notch and kept Brady to 16 points and one TD. That should of been enough for us to win the game, but as we know the offense is absolutely terrible and has been all season.

We are witnessing the post Manning rebuild. They will have the same when Brady retires.
    And that was with the gift of 2 turnovers from the offense and Norwood. Credit to them for capitalizing, but definitely not a "GOAT" performance
    We didn't have Gronk so add another 10 points or so if we had him. Tehehe
    Fitting response for an "excuse" thread, classic patsie fan behavior

Donco fans have preached for years how New England can't win anything without Gronk.

So is it safe to assume today's game was a reverse mirror image of last years regular season game? Broncos missing several key players, their O line in rough shape and a young punt returner making key mistake(s). I seem to recall many people on this site just brushing these thing off and calling them excuses last year. Do you Denver fans think those things matter now? Can those things bring down a very good team?
    Last edited by fore2213; 12-18-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Donco fans should be forced to carry a potted plant around everywhere, to make up for all the oxygen they waste.
    We'll do that if you can figure out a way to scientifically give back the time you waste by running your mouths.

Donco fans have preached for years how New England can't win anything without Gronk.
    What's important is Denver has shown you can lose with him or without him. Just not today