Bug when using mobile version

When I try to edit a post from my mobile phone it will immediately delete the post instead of editing it.

Was not 100% sure of the cause and effect until this morning but it has happened many times.
    "Preservation of our environment is not a liberal or conservative challenge, it's common sense" RONALD REAGAN

This happens to me as well. I have an android and run on Google Chrome. I notice it's due to the "delete" button on the top right. I don't have a screenshot of that, but the same thing happens when I go to the "grid menu" page and try to click anything on the far right column.

Clicking anything directly below the "Search" button ("Profile" or "Messages" in this case) will instead just select the search button. The only way I found around this is rotating my phone horizontally and part of the link will stick out further than the length of the search button.

If you click the part of the links circled in red, it should work.

However, trying to find a better fix would help a lot.
    Last edited by SecondsAway131; 12-19-2016 at 08:06 AM.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    This happens to me as well. I have an android and run on Google Chrome. I notice it's due to the "delete" button on the top right. I don't have a screenshot of that, but the same thing happens when I go to the "grid menu" page and try to click anything on the far right column.

Clicking anything directly below the "Search" button ("Profile" or "Messages" in this case) will instead just select the search button. The only way I found around this is rotating my phone horizontally and part of the link will stick out further than the length of the search button.

If you click the part of the links circled in red, it should work.

However, trying to find a better fix would help a lot.
    Thanks for the report. This is a known bug in the mobile version of the desktop.

It also affects editing posts on the site results in the post being deleted, so be careful.

We'll be sure to let the tech team know users are still experiencing issues on the mobile site in Chrome. In the mean time you can switch to the desktop version of the site by pressing the menu button at the top right of the browser (three vertical dots) and selecting "Request desktop site."