Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91
Results 1,351 to 1,354 of 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    With one guy to beat...and a least a bigplay
    Quote Originally Posted by azBRONCOSaz View Post
    I agree with much of your post. My main issue is the fact that Kubiak just seems very stubborn and inflexible. I see him as a guy who is stuck in his ways and is not willing to deviate from them even if it could help the team win. I am not an expert, but it seems like he goes with his scripted plays, which usually equal 4-5 series considering the teams continual 3 and outs,, the team gets behind, and then they try to put everything on the shoulders of a second year QB.

To me, a great head coach can evaluate the group of guys he has, collaborate with the coordinators, and then design a scheme that can play up their strengths and try to play down their weaknesses, even if it is different than the game plan that the coach feels most comfortable with. I don't see that in Kubiak. I'm not saying his offense is bad, but trying to force his style of offense for 2 years when he doesn't have the players to execute it sounds like bad coaching to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    After the shouting match last week, the defense comes out and gives up the most yards since 2013, with that ridiculous Poe TD as icing on the cake.

How quickly things have changed since Bennie Fowler was streaking towards the endzone against the Chiefs in Denver. Since that loss, the Broncos have scored 13 points, 10 points, 3 points, and 10 points, and are 1-3 during that stretch.

Adding to that the Broncos have rushed for 104 yards, 18 yards, 58 yards, and 63 yards. Yet on defense the rushing yards they given up each game is 154 yards, 180 yards, 136 yards, and 238 yards.

If you can't run the ball or stop the run, chances are you are going to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by elway93 View Post
    Siemian capping it off with the pick lol. Time to break up this offense. And preferably show Kubes and Dennison the door. Gotta figure Dennison's as good as gone, Kubiak unfortunately could probably get away with 2 or 3 more years of throwing a limp uninspired and uncoached team onto the field before any blame comes back to him. And if Elway keeps up his five year streak of being incapable of drafting a single offensive weapon we might need to find someone else to start doing that for us too. This teams needs help heading into next year. Obviously a new OC with more control of the offense, a seriously beefed up o line, and likely a new quarterback unless Paxton makes a miraculous leap in the offseason. Can't be too mad cause these guys delivered us a super bowl last year, but there isn't much good to say about anything they did this year.

Drafting Hillman, Ball, Booker; Brock, Paxton, Semien; The OL and WRs who have amounted to Nada.... I guess J-Thomas is the lone offensive weapon we've drafted (to go with Paradis).... CJ might have been undrafted....

Quote Originally Posted by azBRONCOSaz View Post
    I agree with much of your post. My main issue is the fact that Kubiak just seems very stubborn and inflexible. I see him as a guy who is stuck in his ways and is not willing to deviate from them even if it could help the team win. I am not an expert, but it seems like he goes with his scripted plays, which usually equal 4-5 series considering the teams continual 3 and outs,, the team gets behind, and then they try to put everything on the shoulders of a second year QB.

To me, a great head coach can evaluate the group of guys he has, collaborate with the coordinators, and then design a scheme that can play up their strengths and try to play down their weaknesses, even if it is different than the game plan that the coach feels most comfortable with. I don't see that in Kubiak. I'm not saying his offense is bad, but trying to force his style of offense for 2 years when he doesn't have the players to execute it sounds like bad coaching to me.
    As poorly as they'be played it's no longer just about a lack of talent on the line.

More embarrassing than any loss that happened under McDaniels, minus the debacle at home against the Raiders in 2010.

Disappointing is my only word. I will no longer care about football .... until next season.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian