Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Everyone here told me the Broncos would be fine w/o Peyton.
    I was told Peyton had nothing to do with the Super Bowl win.
    This just proves yet again what happens to a Peyton Manning team when Peyton Manning leaves.
    The Colts cannot survive w/o the GOAT and neither can the Broncos.
    Even with a broken neck he's the best QB to play the game.

Welcome back to mediocrity, Bronco fans. You're one notch up from being the Chargers.
    Congrats!

Why in gods name would we miss Manning? He threw a ton INT's last year. I miss our defense that could stop the run, I miss having a semblance of a running game. TS out performed Manning's production last year so I'd rather have what we've got thanks...

Once we repair this dumpster fire of an offensive line, QB production will improve no mater how our starter is next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Why in gods name would we miss Manning? He threw a ton INT's last year. I miss our defense that could stop the run, I miss having a semblance of a running game. TS out performed Manning's production last year so I'd rather have what we've got thanks...

Once we repair this dumpster fire of an offensive line, QB production will improve no mater how our starter is next season.
    both of our teams have the same exact issues along the OL aside from center, the chargers are even worse off probably. but the 2017 draft class is looking bleak in terms of quality OL prospects and one of the top guys is a center (who i'm sure could be converted to guard if need be)

i'm predicting right now that decent starting quality OL'men that are allowed to test FA are going to get paid.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

All I know is P. Manning owned us. I'm glad he is retired

I miss him. Not gonna lie. I miss his leadership, his brain and making the team around him better. Yup, I miss him.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Exactly.......

Do I miss PM?

Hell no.

he was a dumpster fire last year.

Piles of player fans.

and nothing but talk of him, and the Broncos not The Broncos in the media.

We will reload and move on and be better for it.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    Huh Manning even after his worst Season in his career wins a Super Bowl. Is replaced by a 2nd year man with one of the best defenses in the league and my team misses the playoffs... and might have a .500 record. But pats fans think Brady is better? Brady is out and your 2nd and 3rd string guys go 3-1. It's just more proof that Peyton was better than Brady. And didn't cheat to do it!
    If I'm not mistaken I don't believe Manning started and played ever game for Denver last year so I guess he's not. It was proven Denver can win games wo manning

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    Huh Manning even after his worst Season in his career wins a Super Bowl. Is replaced by a 2nd year man with one of the best defenses in the league and my team misses the playoffs... and might have a .500 record. But pats fans think Brady is better? Brady is out and your 2nd and 3rd string guys go 3-1. It's just more proof that Peyton was better than Brady. And didn't cheat to do it!
    Brady will have won about 20 more post season games than Peyton, when he finally retires. And how many games did Brock Osweiler win in Denver last year while Peyton was out? Quite a few lol. And look what just happened to him in Houston. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Just a jealous little Brady hater.

And quit acting like Peyton had much to do at all with winning the SB last year.

http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Nope...we're all pretty much over how he was super smaht and his brain helped him win games despite the fact that he threw turnovers...You know, the guy had "leadership" and that supposedly just made everything else magic...

Nevermind the fact that the offense sucked worse than the one this season (which is scary to believe that this is possible) and we only won a superbowl because Wade Philips outcoached just about ever one we faced last year.

Without Wade Phillips, Manning would have retired after an 8-8 season (if we even got that many wins)

But please, keep telling us about how great Manning's leadership and brain is...we want to hear it 100 more times.

Manning is a hell of a qb, as is tom Brady. Manning was expected to do what he did, Brady not so much

Last year, I witnessed some of the greatest handoffs in NFL history.

That, and an historic defense.

Nope...we're all pretty much over how he was super smaht and his brain helped him win games despite the fact that he threw turnovers...You know, the guy had "leadership" and that supposedly just made everything else magic...

Nevermind the fact that the offense sucked worse than the one this season (which is scary to believe that this is possible) and we only won a superbowl because Wade Philips outcoached just about ever one we faced last year.

Without Wade Phillips, Manning would have retired after an 8-8 season (if we even got that many wins)

But please, keep telling us about how great Manning's leadership and brain is...we want to hear it 100 more times.
    Manning mania is just like Tebow mania. Remember that, when people said it didn't matter if he couldn't play QB, his leadership is invaluable.

Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !