Important offseason dates

Kind of helps keeps things in perspective

For example Wade does not become a free agent until Jan 10

We need to make a decision on Roby Jan 2 - May 3

OT Donald Stephenson’s $4 million salary becomes fully guaranteed - March 13

Deadline for the Broncos to exercise LT Russell Okung’s $1 million option for 2017. If exercised, Okung’s $2 million base salary for 2017, $9.5 million base salary for 2018 and $8 million roster bonus all become fully guaranteed, for a payout of $19.5 million. He can also earn up to $1.5 million in per-game roster bonuses. - March 9

March 7-9: Legal tampering period opens for Free Agency.

March 9: Free Agency begins at 2 p.m. and all mayhem will ensue. Hopefully one that includes a new offensive lineman or two.

Other interesting dates for us

http://www.milehighreport.com/2017/1...-2017-calendar
    "You need the highs and the lows," he says. "Because if it gets this way" -- he draws a flat line in the air -- "it kind of feels like you're not really doing anything." - John Elway

Excellent info! Thanks OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post

Deadline for the Broncos to exercise LT Russell Okung’s $1 million option for 2017. If exercised, Okung’s $2 million base salary for 2017, $9.5 million base salary for 2018 and $8 million roster bonus all become fully guaranteed, for a payout of $19.5 million. He can also earn up to $1.5 million in per-game roster bonuses. - March 9

March 9: Free Agency begins at 2 p.m. and all mayhem will ensue. Hopefully one that includes a new offensive lineman or two.

I don't understand why I must Spread. I'm an I Formation guy.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Yes, the off season as officially begun for us.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I don't understand why I must Spread. I'm an I Formation guy.
    Saying "Omaha!" and "Hadez is the mike" might help.

We can start talking with players tomorrow!!
    "You need the highs and the lows," he says. "Because if it gets this way" -- he draws a flat line in the air -- "it kind of feels like you're not really doing anything." - John Elway

We can start talking with players tomorrow!!
    I am damn near kid on Christmas morning excited for free agency to see moves Elway makes. It's funny, it's only been in the past 3 or 4 years that I have really been paying attention to off season activities, the draft and such. Is it an age thing? When I was younger I just cared about when they were on the field on Sundays. Now it's much much more. Hmm...

But yeah...counting down the hours till the signings can start.