Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    I don't remember Brock being this inaccurate. HOU should be up 21-14 by now if he could be accurate with his passes.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-14-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I don't remember Brock being this inaccurate.

I honestly haven't been paying that much attention to him this year but when I do watch plays here or there the impression that I get is that he has regressed since leaving Denver.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

I don't remember Brock being this inaccurate. HOU should be up 21-14 by now if he could be accurate with his passes.
    I don't think he was with us.

I know. I just said "anyone but Pats". I hate them more than Raiders.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Brock win this one, and get blown out by the Chiefs/Steelers. Anything to see Brady cry on the field.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

It's Brock.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Goooooo Brent!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDonkeys! View Post
    I know. I just said "anyone but Pats". I hate them more than Raiders.
    I suspect that in the future when bill and tom are gone, their fans will crawl in a hole with their obnoxious superiority complex and I'll hate them less than teams like the chiefs, Raiders and chargers again.

HOU how do you let that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Brady is great, but he would definitely struggle with a porous Oline. He has little scrambling ability, which is why I do not believe he is The GOAT. In modern day comparisons, Rodgers has more tools in his repertoire.

Ooops....for another thread!
    Rodgers is the most physically gifted QB I've ever seen, but he needs more hardware to be in that conversation imo. What's your take? Don't you think it's going to take more than one super bowl victory?

At some point, if this stays close, you have the over confident factor, where a QB like Cutler, or in this case Oz, can actually win a game like this.

Not expecting it, but you never want to play a QB who thinks BIG all the time!

Brady is getting beat up by their defense. Sound familiar?
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Rodgers is the most physically gifted QB I've ever seen, but he needs more hardware to be in that conversation imo. What's your take? Don't you think it's going to take more than one super bowl victory?
    Totally agree! I like Rodgers, and a SB win is a great thing, but QBs are measured in several ways including SB championships. I don't think that's completely fair, but it does become one big item on the standardized Eliteness test. But there are great QBs with one or less SB victories.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I'll say this and I may not be popular. I think Rodgers is amazing. And I think he's gotten too much of a pass for his poor postseason play. The media creamed Manning for it but they don't seem to give Rodgers the same grief for his postseason losses. Not sure why but perhaps they should.

Now that I think about it, The Pats look beatable tonight.