Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    New England hasn't seen a offense like this in a while. They won't be able to take away everyone. Atlanta will jump out and take the lead, and they're play darn well when they're frontrunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    This guy is everywhere.....I am starting to think he is a flippin genius. You watch, they'll someday discover he shot an invisible dart into Bell's leg.

And what I am now worrying about, if Freeman and Coleman are stopped in their tracks next week, it gets harder and harder to understand why few others can see the whole picture like him and his Coordinators. I mean, overall they are not that loaded with talent. Sure Brady is top tier, but overall, they have some pretty ordinary weapons. No Gronk??!!

This is driving me a bit nutso (some say completely)......

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    This guy is everywhere.....I am starting to think he is a flippin genius. You watch, they'll someday discover he shot an invisible dart into Bell's leg.

And what I am now worrying about, if Freeman and Coleman are stopped in their tracks next week, it gets harder and harder to understand why few others can see the whole picture like him and his Coordinators. I mean, overall they are not that loaded with talent. Sure Brady is top tier, but overall, they have some pretty ordinary weapons. No Gronk??!!

This is driving me a bit nutso (some say completely)......
    Despite the issues around cheating BB figures out a way to take away strengths of opposing teams. The Patriots* run over the last 20 years is remarkable. The success of the Broncos has been one of the best as well - until this past weekend the Broncos were tied for the most Super Bowl appearances. Over time I expect the Broncos with John Elway will do very well.

Lets Go Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Getting a little more pumped about Sunday. Hardly watched any of the interviews or other SB festivities. Not keen on that sort of stuff, unless we were in it. But now it's getting tangible. Should be a good one, and I hope that Atlanta has a great game plan, and can execute as hoped. I do not like The Pats, but over the Brady/Belichick years I would have made some good coin betting on them. This one seems too close to call, but I have a gut feeling that Atlanta will win their first SB. (But don't bet on it).