Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Even if the Broncos were to move to another city I'd still be a fan...silly reason to toss your fanhood aside, but chargers fans have always been a fickle fairweather group.
    the odd thing is they are acting like it's LA that has the fickle fans (which they do too) as if they are not the same damn way. ex chargers fans on twitter talking smack about raiders fans taking over the stadium, as if they didn't allow that same thing to happen at the Q.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

My friend said after the move was announced he's been noticing ads for tattoo removal popping up on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    My friend said after the move was announced he's been noticing ads for tattoo removal popping up on Facebook.
    http://www.10news.com/news/local-tat...argers-tattoos
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

"This would be considered the worst seat at the 30,000-seat StubHub Center, home of the Los Angeles Chargers for two seasons."

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...868144944024-4

like i said, just wait and see the reaction from fans that attend those games next season win or lose and then come back and talk to me.
    Last edited by baphamet; 01-17-2017 at 10:01 PM.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

don't feel sorry for LA, they are getting 3 teams there. when the raiders move to vegas, that will be an easy 4 hour drive to home games with a 9th home game in LA. chiefs fans where i live do that every year.

i honestly think the raiders moving to vegas is more of a threat to the rams than the chargers moving to LA because the raiders have a bigger fanbase and are good right now.

by the way, with two teams in LA and a third in vegas which will also pull a lot of fans from LA and socal, do you honestly believe that SD will be awarded another team?

that will be like having 4 teams in socal, i don't think that will ever happen unless it was actually the chargers that moved back because that would be the only team not directly tied to a brand new stadium.

i don't see it.
    I think there is a decent chance going forward you will. I think these moves may be more about expansion coming soon. San Antonio, SD, StL, and OKC maybe and four teams from Europe will be 8 new teams. Realign and have top 2 teams from each division of 5 to make the playoffs.

Baph,

I've read several "rumor" reports about Rivers wanting out and requesting a trade to SF..... Have you heard anything on this??

"This would be considered the worst seat at the 30,000-seat StubHub Center, home of the Los Angeles Chargers for two seasons."

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...868144944024-4

like i said, just wait and see the reaction from fans that attend those games next season win or lose and then come back and talk to me.
    Honestly, when you've got a city that has a hard time supporting it's fans, a stadium like this might be the best solution. Easier to fill up and honestly, it'd be a fun place to attend a game being that close to the field and based on the design of the place, I'm betting it gets loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Baph,

I've read several "rumor" reports about Rivers wanting out and requesting a trade to SF..... Have you heard anything on this??
    false and i could have told you that from the moment i read those rumors.

1. rivers has a no trade clause in his contract that his camp wanted in the contract and this was after all that noise a couple years ago that he supposedly didn't want to go to LA and was rumored to be traded to the titans then as well.

2. i heard rivers on the raidio in San Diego before these rumors saying he is "fired up" for LA even though he loves SD and that he hopes the fans in SD understand that he has to be all in for LA.

rivers doesn't make comments like that and not mean it. there is also this.....

Jim TrotterVerified account
    ‏@JimTrotter_
    I just asked Philip Rivers if this report is true. His text response: "News to me."

not to mention he and joey bosa were on jimmy kimmel last night "pledging allegiance" to LA and you could tell he didn't like it but the fact that he was even there tells you he is all in.

rivers doesn't like that kind of attention and i was actually amazed he agreed to it. probably to do dean spanos a huge PR favor because they are in PR hell right now obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    I think there is a decent chance going forward you will. I think these moves may be more about expansion coming soon. San Antonio, SD, StL, and OKC maybe and four teams from Europe will be 8 new teams. Realign and have top 2 teams from each division of 5 to make the playoffs.
    if there is expansion, i think it's more likely you see those teams in Europe or even mexico. just my opinion but i just don't see 4 teams in the socal area at any point. although, if the raiders get blocked trying to move to vegas? then i could see the raiders going there for sure.

that is probably the only scenario i can see SD getting a team in the next 20 or 30 years. but then you have to wonder, are the residents in SD then going to be willing to help pay for a stadium for the raiders? because they sure didn't want to for the chargers.

no team is moving to SD to play at qualcomm, you can take that one to the bank.
    Last edited by baphamet; 01-18-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Honestly, when you've got a city that has a hard time supporting it's fans, a stadium like this might be the best solution. Easier to fill up and honestly, it'd be a fun place to attend a game being that close to the field and based on the design of the place, I'm betting it gets loud.
    totally agree with this but just remember it's only for two years. the chargers have those two years to put a winning product on the field and more importantly to put a better product on the field than the rams.

i think that small electric atmosphere will do wonders with developing a new fan following in LA for the people that do attend the games, if they can put up a product in LA that the people can get exited about.

what i think would be hilarious is if the chargers could secure a home playoff game while playing in that stadium

false and i could have told you that from the moment i read those rumors.

1. rivers has a no trade clause in his contract that his camp wanted in the contract and this was after all that noise a couple years ago that he supposedly didn't want to go to LA and was rumored to be traded to the titans then as well.

2. i heard rivers on the raidio in San Diego before these rumors saying he is "fired up" for LA even though he loves SD and that he hopes the fans in SD understand that he has to be all in for LA.

rivers doesn't make comments like that and not mean it. there is also this.....

Jim TrotterVerified account
    ‏@JimTrotter_
    I just asked Philip Rivers if this report is true. His text response: "News to me."

not to mention he and joey bosa were on jimmy kimmel last night "pledging allegiance" to LA and you could tell he didn't like it but the fact that he was even there tells you he is all in.

rivers doesn't like that kind of attention and i was actually amazed he agreed to it. probably to do dean spanos a huge PR favor because they are in PR hell right now obviously.

Thanks..... Was curious....

I hadn't heard any of the other info being I've been without power the last three days from this Ice storm!!!! What a war zone left here to clean up just from ICE!!!

I hadn't heard any of the other info being I've been without power the last three days from this Ice storm!!!! What a war zone left here to clean up just from ICE!!!
    we were supposed to get hit by that storm here and everyone was freaking out but it was worse here last week

hope you and your family are alright.

we were supposed to get hit by that storm here and everyone was freaking out but it was worse here last week

hope you and your family are alright.
    I know what you mean. My ice dispenser in my fridge gets frozen up from time to time and creates a real problem.

I'll go now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I know what you mean. My ice dispenser in my fridge gets frozen up from time to time and creates a real problem.

I'll go now.

hey.....you got earthquakes and traffic!