Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Results 241 to 253 of 253
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Why would you show up in the first place? Why show up to celebrate beating the falcons on the Broncos forums? Are you using your head? It's unbalanced to want to show up to smack talk when your team wins but hide when they lose. Kind of like your teams coach....rude to reporters and evasive when they lose but shows up to the podium and late night talk shows to bask in the lime light after a win
    Maybe because all you Donco fans were so sure that the Patriots were going to lose that game lol. I'd have paid money to see all of your faces just before they finished that comeback off and sent all of Falconnation home crying.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Pattie fans, the only thing you can enjoy this year is not having Denver keep you out the SB again. If you squeeze by the steelers, the Falcons will put a fork in ya. Count it
    What was that again? Lol no wonder you're so mad right now.

    Lmaooooooooo

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Maybe because all you Donco fans were so sure that the Patriots were going to lose that game lol. I'd have paid money to see all of your faces just before they finished that comeback off and sent all of Falconnation home crying.
    Would have been a bad purchase for you, you would have paid to see sympathy for the falcons.

    What's worth paying for is the look on YOUR guys face when your so-called GOAT got BEAT by an Oz led Broncos and AGAIN by the Broncos to miss the SB. You didn't even show up here to eat your crow.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    What was that again? Lol no wonder you're so mad right now.

    Lmaooooooooo
    You have to broaden your thinking and see the beauty of it. If the pats lose, it's fun to laugh at pattie fan Bronco haters. Instead we just get to feel bad for falcons fans. There's no reason to be mad when we know and you know Denver owns your team in the playoffs.

    Sorry charlie, go to the falcons boards if u need to enjoy somebody being mad

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Would have been a bad purchase for you, you would have paid to see sympathy for the falcons.

    What's worth paying for is the look on YOUR guys face when your so-called GOAT got BEAT by an Oz led Broncos and AGAIN by the Broncos to miss the SB. You didn't even show up here to eat your crow.



    You have to broaden your thinking and see the beauty of it. If the pats lose, it's fun to laugh at pattie fan Bronco haters. Instead we just get to feel bad for falcons fans. There's no reason to be mad when we know and you know Denver owns your team in the playoffs.

    Sorry charlie, go to the falcons boards if u need to enjoy somebody being mad
    Denver doesn't own us in the playoffs at all until you can beat us at Gillette. When was the last time you guys won there? Lmao

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,463
    IIRC the Doncos blew a 24 point lead there once? Am I right?

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Maybe because all you Donco fans were so sure that the Patriots were going to lose that game lol. I'd have paid money to see all of your faces just before they finished that comeback off and sent all of Falconnation home crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Denver doesn't own us in the playoffs at all until you can beat us at Gillette. When was the last time you guys won there? Lmao
    Everytime you say that, you don't realize you're insulting your own team and contradicting yourself. If your guy is the "GOAT" he should be able to win anywhere, especially a playoff game. You basically said tawmy needs to be home to beat the Broncos.

    your team FAILED to not only have but hold on to the 1 seed each time they got sent home by Denver. Those facts are why you keep coming back here to argue with Bronco fans. Cuz you still bitter about it. Bitter. It's comedy

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,134
    Maybe we should change the title of the thread to "Broncos ain't winning the Super Bowl...in 2017"

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Maybe because all you Donco fans were so sure that the Patriots were going to lose that game lol. I'd have paid money to see all of your faces just before they finished that comeback off and sent all of Falconnation home crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Maybe we should change the title of the thread to "Broncos ain't winning the Super Bowl...in 2017"
    Fail.

    Thread was started Jan 22nd so duh, the Broncos weren't going to the SB in 2017.

    Come harder than that

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,134
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Fail.

    Thread was started Jan 22nd so duh, the Broncos weren't going to the SB in 2017.

    Come harder than that
    2017 NFL season, genius.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Everytime you say that, you don't realize you're insulting your own team and contradicting yourself. If your guy is the "GOAT" he should be able to win anywhere, especially a playoff game. You basically said tawmy needs to be home to beat the Broncos.

    your team FAILED to not only have but hold on to the 1 seed each time they got sent home by Denver. Those facts are why you keep coming back here to argue with Bronco fans. Cuz you still bitter about it. Bitter. It's comedy
    Its only hypocrisy from you, by saying Denver owns NE in the playoffs, yet it's only because of home field advantage. Peyton was supposed to be the GOAT also, according to many of you. Why couldn't he ever win at Gillette? Even with a 24 point lead lololololol and NE just blew you away in Denver. U mad?

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Fail.

    Thread was started Jan 22nd so duh, the Broncos weren't going to the SB in 2017.

    Come harder than that
    Lmao talk about REACHING!! You look like Michael Jordan in the movie Space Jam right now. Reaching across the whole court for the hoop.

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Its only hypocrisy from you, by saying Denver owns NE in the playoffs, yet it's only because of home field advantage. Peyton was supposed to be the GOAT also, according to many of you. Why couldn't he ever win at Gillette? Even with a 24 point lead lololololol and NE just blew you away in Denver. U mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Lmao talk about REACHING!! You look like Michael Jordan in the movie Space Jam right now. Reaching across the whole court for the hoop.
    There you go making excuses again. Pattie can't win unless they're at home and Brady can't beat Denver in the playoffs. You mad? Yes of course you mad. Bitter. Denver and NYG, the two thorns in pattie fans anus because you can't relax and expect to dominate these teams at will. Bitter.

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Pattie fans, the only thing you can enjoy this year is not having Denver keep you out the SB again. If you squeeze by the steelers, the Falcons will put a fork in ya. Count it
    Duh duh duh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •