Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh screw time of possession lol they held the pansies enough to were they barely won the game on a gift wrapped turn over that allowed a super bowl victory.

Asterisk

This whole super bowl appearance by you guys is asterisk after the fire alarm.
    Pete Carroll's call had nothing to do with Dan Quinn's defense. The Seattle defense, which was the number 1 defense in the NFL that year, could not stop the pats offense all game.

Now the fire alarm is an asterisk? Man, you are jealous.

Uh screw time of possession lol they held the pansies enough to were they barely won the game on a gift wrapped turn over that allowed a super bowl victory.

Asterisk

This whole super bowl appearance by you guys is asterisk after the fire alarm.
    I love how all of you butthurt haters ALWAYS forget about the circus catch that the Football gods "gift wrapped" for the SeaChickens. Without that, they wouldn't have even been in the position to score.

And a great defensive play by Butler warrants an asterisk? Lmaoooooo jealous much??

So glad there wasn't social media in the 70s.

Hard to pick this game, but the Falcons #27 scoring defense sticks out. The Pats have faced a bottom 12 defense 9 times (Jets twice) but that doesn't take away from what they've done as a whole the entire season. They just come prepared with a game plan. Beatable? Yes. But not easily.

So far: Pats 30-24. That's my early line that will change 50 times before game time. I'm rooting for the Falcons just to see a different champ, but a Pats victory will be special...for this forum.

As for Fire Alarm Gate (make the acronym yourselves!) give it a rest.

It's all up to Atlantas secondary shutting down those WIDE OPEN running free by 15 yards Wide Recievers! If they play physical, maybe they will get away with grabbing holding and interfering like the Pats do. The Falcons have the best QB, Wide Receiver, and RB tandem in the NFL! They play their game they should be fine and win their 1st Ring! BLAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    It's all up to Atlantas secondary shutting down those WIDE OPEN running free by 15 yards Wide Recievers! If they play physical, maybe they will get away with grabbing holding and interfering like the Pats do. The Falcons have the best QB, Wide Receiver, and RB tandem in the NFL! They play their game they should be fine and win their 1st Ring! BLAM!
    Falcons are gonna get mopped up just like the Squealers did.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I love how all of you butthurt haters ALWAYS forget about the circus catch that the Football gods "gift wrapped" for the SeaChickens. Without that, they wouldn't have even been in the position to score.

And a great defensive play by Butler warrants an asterisk? Lmaoooooo jealous much??
    Haha ya I'm really jealous, I could care less but your here on a Denver forum so its only right to troll and give it right back to guys.

Fire alarm gate did happen and displayed more asinine antics straight from planet ass yet guys are here attempting to justify that cheating garbage again...
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Falcons are gonna get mopped up just like the Squealers did.
    You have trouble accepting the opinion of others? Anyone that doesn't share YOUR opinion is offensive to you?

The more than likely scenario is the reality of that of the leagues top Offense "mopping up" the pansies. Once you learn to accept that, you'll be ok.

Haha ya I'm really jealous, I could care less but your here on a Denver forum so its only right to troll and give it right back to guys.

Fire alarm gate did happen and displayed more asinine antics straight from planet ass yet guys are here attempting to justify that cheating garbage again...
    So you do care some? Lollolol.

Are you slow, Samantha? The phrase is "I COULDN'T care less".

And enlighten me, which Patriots player or coach pulled that fire alarm?

You have trouble accepting the opinion of others? Anyone that doesn't share YOUR opinion is offensive to you?

The more than likely scenario is the reality of that of the leagues top Offense "mopping up" the pansies. Once you learn to accept that, you'll be ok.
    Brady is light years better than Ryan lol. And BB will certainly make them play left handed, just like he always does.

So you do care some? Lollolol.

Are you slow, Samantha? The phrase is "I COULDN'T care less".

And enlighten me, which Patriots player or coach pulled that fire alarm?
    Never said it was a player or coach, I said it was a fan in the Boston area that represents the rest of you guys as a whole.

But one thing is for sure and that is you guys sure do follow the example set by the pansies, the cheating example.

By the way I did say I couldn't care less but it's a feature called text to talk that AutoCorrect's everything and I'm sure you know all about it. you probably used it more than anyone else while growing up, being A Pansies fan and all.

Brady is light years better than Ryan lol. And BB will certainly make them play left handed, just like he always does.
    Really? Is that what happened in
    Super Bowl XLII? New York Giants, 17-14
    Or
    Super Bowl XLVI?New York Giants, 21-17

Or how about the AFC championship in 2016 or in 2014 or 2006?

Never said it was a player or coach, I said it was a fan in the Boston area that represents the rest of you guys as a whole.

But one thing is for sure and that is you guys sure do follow the example set by the pansies, the cheating example.

By the way I did say I couldn't care less but it's a feature called text to talk that AutoCorrect's everything and I'm sure you know all about it. you probably used it more than anyone else while growing up, being A Pansies fan and all.
    I love how easy it is to light the fire with you. Is that why you're a bouncer? So you can take your inner anger out on belligerent drunks at a bar? I've heard stories about Denver fans always picking fights with fans of the other team. I guess they represent all Denver fans as a whole. Lol

Really? Is that what happened in
    Super Bowl XLII? New York Giants, 17-14
    Or
    Super Bowl XLVI?New York Giants, 21-17

Or how about the AFC championship in 2016 or in 2014 or 2006?
    So we're back to games from years ago? Why can't Denver ever win in Foxboro? Even when we spot you 24 points at halftime lol

I love how easy it is to light the fire with you. Is that why you're a bouncer? So you can take your inner anger out on belligerent drunks at a bar? I've heard stories about Denver fans always picking fights with fans of the other team. I guess they represent all Denver fans as a whole. Lol
    You know just because you say something stupid like the bolded text does not make it true. That is truly all you have, personal attacks like that because you know downright you have nothing legitimately related to football to add here and the idea that you are not getting under my skin is laughable.

So you want to talk about Denver fans picking fights with other teams fans?

First off lets acknowledge the fact that You are here on the Denver Broncos forum attempting to nitpick all the time. Yet the fans here keep always it classy for the most part, most of them do not give in to the garbage that you guys constantly spew in here.

Go to the members list and see how many members actually exist on this forum and then compare that to how many responses you get to your asinine posts.

If anything Denver fans follow the example that is set by a classy organization. We have an organization that has set a classic example for more than 50 years.

What you guys did last weekend by pulling the fire alarm at the team hotel was downright wrong and you should stand up and call out your fan base for embarrassing the organization instead you guys try to defend it anyway you can.

What does that say for your Fanbase or the example set by your franchise?

You guys feel it's OK to go in and pull the fire alarm In order to give your New England Patriots the edge. Even when they're already playing at home. Think about it!

looks to me like you guys follow the cheaters example set by organization and before you can say it no it's not jealousy it's fact.

Why would anybody in Denver be jealous of anything New England? We have a far better atmosphere and integrity here at sports authority not to mention we live in a far better state but I don't want to get too personal with this, I'm just saying there's nobody here in Denver that has any jealousy for the New England Patriots. Since Bowlen took over, we have more Super Bowl appearances than losing seasons so dwell on that for a while.

So we're back to games from years ago? Why can't Denver ever win in Foxboro? Even when we spot you 24 points at halftime lol
    Why can't you win in Mile High?