Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You Chowda heads should collaborate, maybe if you all work together as a team you can come up with an original thought.
    Sorry, man. We're too busy enjoying our team's Super Bowl appearance. How's the draft looking? Do you think Elway's lengthy horse face will scare any of the scouts out of the room?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontradiction View Post
    Sorry, man. We're too busy enjoying our team's Super Bowl appearance. How's the draft looking? Do you think Elway's lengthy horse face will scare any of the scouts out of the room?
    Liar...If that was the case you'd be posting on your own forums or on Atlanta's forums, but no...You are all just busy being classless trolls antagonizing us. It doesn't matter that there is ZERO logical reason for you to be here antagonizing us, you are all just classless trolls, it's what you do.


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Liar...If that was the case you'd be posting on your own forums or on Atlanta's forums, but no...You are all just busy being classless trolls antagonizing us. It doesn't matter that there is ZERO logical reason for you to be here antagonizing us, you are all just classless trolls, it's what you do.
    thats a nice try. but pinching a loaf on this board doesnt take to much time. there is still plenty of time to post at patsfans.com. and enjoy our teams acomplishments.
    Last edited by patriotspride; 01-27-2017 at 09:44 AM. Reason: becuase

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Liar...If that was the case you'd be posting on your own forums or on Atlanta's forums, but no...You are all just busy being classless trolls antagonizing us. It doesn't matter that there is ZERO logical reason for you to be here antagonizing us, you are all just classless trolls, it's what you do.
    Just taking some time to bottom dwell with the saltiest fan base on the planet lmaoooo.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4
    And if you woke up to read the headline in the newspaper. that bill Belichick was coming to den to coach the broncos. suddenly none of you here would be crying about so called cheating anymore. you would all be beating each other off with excitment. who are we kidding? you are all a bunch of butt hurt hypocrits lmao.
    Last edited by patriotspride; 01-27-2017 at 09:59 AM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontradiction View Post
    Just taking some time to bottom dwell with the saltiest fan base on the planet lmaoooo.
    Did you ever think that maybe we're only salty because we have to deal with your fanbase antagonizing us?


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,473
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotspride View Post
    And if you woke up to read the headline in the newspaper. that bill Belichick was coming to den to coach the broncos. suddenly none of you here would be crying about so called cheating anymore. you would all be beating each other off with excitment. who are we kidding? you are all a bunch of butt hurt hypocrits lmao.
    I'd stop watching this team if they hired him... I couldn't support this franchise until he was no longer employed.


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Did you ever think that maybe we're only salty because we have to deal with your fanbase antagonizing us?
    No. That's not correct.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'd stop watching this team if they hired him... I couldn't support this franchise until he was no longer employed.
    lol you are so full of it. you would be all over it as you should be.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Did you ever think that maybe we're only salty because we have to deal with your fanbase antagonizing us?
    The results speak for themselves, that Patriots team is extremely well coached and QBed, and run well from top to bottom.

    They are everywhere, those Bostonian Tarzans, the Brady jock sniffers, on other team's boards. The Patriots fans want everyone on every other team's boards to take a bow and sing praises, you see these Patriots fans with less than 10 posts thumping their chest on so many forums. Not happening!!!

    Fans are fans of their teams for a reason. Go celebrate with your own, they will be the ones most happy for your kind. I hear you, Freyaka, loud and clear and concur!!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by chad72 View Post
    The results speak for themselves, that Patriots team is extremely well coached and QBed, and run well from top to bottom.

    They are everywhere, those Bostonian Tarzans, the Brady jock sniffers, on other team's boards. The Patriots fans want everyone on every other team's boards to take a bow and sing praises, you see these Patriots fans with less than 10 posts thumping their chest on so many forums. Not happening!!!

    Fans are fans of their teams for a reason. Go celebrate with your own, they will be the ones most happy for your kind. I hear you, Freyaka, loud and clear and concur!!!
    It's not just the Pats that are superior. Boston in general dominant in every way. You have some decent mountains though I will say.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady2Gronk View Post
    It's not just the Pats that are superior. Boston in general dominant in every way. You have some decent mountains though I will say.
    Unfortunately for that guy, he seems like a Colts fan. Perhaps the team will raise a banner in honor of his post?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontradiction View Post
    Sorry, man. We're too busy enjoying our team's Super Bowl appearance. How's the draft looking? Do you think Elway's lengthy horse face will scare any of the scouts out of the room?
    They are actually getting ready for the pro bowl.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    D-Town
    Posts
    823
    Excited for you guys. Represent the AFC well! Best Conference in football!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,473
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotspride View Post
    lol you are so full of it. you would be all over it as you should be.
    No some of us have stronger morals than that...I couldn't support him as the coach of this team. You may not be able to wrap your mind around the concept that some people respect those who act morally and cannot respect those who do not have a strong moral compass.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •