Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his crotch.

The bartender asks, "What gives?"

The pirate says, "Arrrr...It's driving me nuts!"

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his crotch.

The bartender asks, "What gives?"

The pirate says, "Arrrr...It's driving me nuts!"
    My mom says that if there's a depression, that I'll have to enter a dance marathon, cause I'm the man of the house. I better start sloooow. You know what's in wieners? Well, there's cow's eyes, and dog's heads, and old phone books, and, of course, *wiener flavor*.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    My mom says that if there's a depression, that I'll have to enter a dance marathon, cause I'm the man of the house. I better start sloooow. You know what's in wieners? Well, there's cow's eyes, and dog's heads, and old phone books, and, of course, *wiener flavor*.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    There's this kid I know, and she lives on her own without any parents or guardians, and she's eight. And she took the number off her house so the cops can't find her to take her to jail, and also, she took off the mailbox, so they can't send her a letter and say she's in trouble and has to go to jail.... and she's eight like I say.

I like cheese!!!

Am I the only one that noticed the thread title seems to indicate that this guy thinks Garopallo is better than Brady? In other news did you hear this fun fact about Macaque Monkeys:

"Researchers have discovered that macaque monkeys engage in a distinct memory process that was long thought to be practiced solely by humans.

The study, published in the journal Science, shows that this type of monkey can reflect on their memories and evaluate their own ability to recall them, much like humans do. Researchers gave the monkeys a memory test that required them to identify an item from memory. The animals were given an opportunity to "bet" on whether they remembered correctly, with accurate choices receiving rewards and inaccurate bets receiving a "long time out" punishment.

The results showed that monkeys made high bets more often when they recalled items correctly. Researchers then analyzed the monkeys' confidence in decision-making, and found that their patterns were consistent with those of humans.Researchers used this experiment to map the prefrontal area in the monkey's brain used for "metamemory." And, while humans and monkeys have obvious differences, the findings could be used to help further understanding of the human brain.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    Am I the only one that noticed the thread title seems to indicate that this guy thinks Garopallo is better than Brady? In other news did you hear this fun fact about Macaque Monkeys:

"Researchers have discovered that macaque monkeys engage in a distinct memory process that was long thought to be practiced solely by humans.

The study, published in the journal Science, shows that this type of monkey can reflect on their memories and evaluate their own ability to recall them, much like humans do. Researchers gave the monkeys a memory test that required them to identify an item from memory. The animals were given an opportunity to "bet" on whether they remembered correctly, with accurate choices receiving rewards and inaccurate bets receiving a "long time out" punishment.

The results showed that monkeys made high bets more often when they recalled items correctly. Researchers then analyzed the monkeys' confidence in decision-making, and found that their patterns were consistent with those of humans.Researchers used this experiment to map the prefrontal area in the monkey's brain used for "metamemory." And, while humans and monkeys have obvious differences, the findings could be used to help further understanding of the human brain.
    "

That's fascinating! Did you know About the man who wouldn't take blood transfusions so instead they gave him apple juice and in the autumn he changed color, fell out of a tree and died!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Federal Court Ruling Requires Private Businesses To Install Handicapped-Accessible Wheelchair Jumps

WASHINGTON—Disability rights groups celebrated Thursday after the federal court for the District of Columbia handed down a ruling requiring all private businesses nationwide to install handicapped-accessible wheelchair jumps. “This is a major victory for any disabled American who’s ever been prevented from performing a killer wallride or 360 bunny hop by the lack of proper handicap accommodations at a place of business,” said Alexis Pereira, a spokesperson for the American Association of People with Disabilities, adding that thanks to the ruling, wheelchair-bound individuals would finally be able to take full advantage of the nollies, table tops, and half cabs guaranteed by the Americans with Disabilities Act. “Until now, disabled Americans have had limited options for where to go to bust out badass G-turns and inverts. We’re hopeful that with this ruling, those with disabilities will never again be denied their constitutional right to shred.” Pereira added, however, that there was still a long way to go to ensure there were adequate wheelchair-accessible grind rails outside all government buildings.

Psychologists Say It Perfectly Natural To Fantasize About Sandwiches Other Than One Currently In Hand

Researchers say fantasizing about a spicier or sloppier sandwich is extremely common, particularly among those who have a regular sandwich order they eat every day.

Mosquitoes live for only one day, you know, so if they skip breakfast, I guess they had a bad childhood. If death is the great teacher, then what about my science teacher Mr. Gorgenchuck? Who, when you leave the fan on, his ears whistle. So we always leave the fan on.

There was this girl, you know..... She was a nice girl, a pretty girl...... So I approached her and said, "I think of you as a sandwich. I'd take a slice of the softest bread and spread sweet succulent strawberry jelly all over. I'd take the second slice and spread the richest, creamiest peanut butter all over. I'd then put the slices together and......... Mmmmmmmm....... Trade you for a better sandwich"!

Farmers market will be open on Saturday! 9am-2pm....

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Farmers market will be open on Saturday! 9am-2pm....

Mr. Atwaterandstir, what you've just said... Is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response to the OP were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no CP points, and may the other Mods have mercy on your soul.