Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

***Official Super Bowl LI (51) NFL Championship Game Thread***

Hi, Broncos fans! Super Bowl Sunday is finally here! Unfotunately, the Broncos could not repeat and defend their Super Bowl championship which they won last February, so the New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons will try to earn and win both the Vince Lombardi Trophy, and the Super Bowl ring.

NFL on Fox will televise the game worldwide, with kickoff from the NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas, scheduled by 4:30PM Mountain Standard Time. No injuries, and may the best NFL team win!

http://www.nfl.com/super-bowl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LI

http://www.footballdb.com/

Wooo hooo it's officially superbowl Sunday!

Happy superbowl Sunday all!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Let's go Falcons........................

Naturally the Boston sports media is completely overhyping the Pats and downgrading the Falcons. Man, I hope and pray the Falcons win today. You should hear them. They are so smug and I can't take it.

My neighbor said, if you hear me screaming it's because we are winning. No need to call the police. I said, if you hear me screaming, it's because I'm rewatching SB 50 on my DVR.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

If the people I made double or nothing Super Bowl CP bets with want to post in here it would probably make it easier for me to back track who I owe when I'm wrong.

Just a reminder I'm pulling for Falcons but my bet is New England will own the Falcons D.

I know Elway was one of them but I forget who else. Also not sure I've paid 15 others since the title games. So I have work to do.

I'll be checking in here from time to time but I doubt I will watch much of the game.

If it's a good game I maybe lured in... I guess we will see.

I think NE will win.. I don't even think it will be close.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    If the people I made double or nothing Super Bowl CP bets with want to post in here it would probably make it easier for me to back track who I owe when I'm wrong.

Just a reminder I'm pulling for Falcons but my bet is New England will own the Falcons D.

I know Elway was one of them but I forget who else. Also not sure I've paid 15 others since the title games. So I have work to do.
    Oh hell, I totally forgot about that!

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Oh hell, I totally forgot about that!
    So I take it you were on Atlanta too? I think Humcalc was with my on betting Pats. I know someone was just can't remember who and don't feel like digging for it.

Not sure if any of you believe in conspiracy theories but I do. Sometimes I think games can lean towards a certain team winning...aka, 2012 Ravens...so I'm hoping that they don't give it to NE to show that they're not biased against them. Meaning, that Goodell isn't picking on them and would be oh so willing to hand Brady another trophy. See everyone, we're not biased against the patriots...look, I'm even giving Brady another ring.. Gag me. I hope that's just in my head.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Not sure if any of you believe in conspiracy theories but I do. Sometimes I think games can lean towards a certain team winning...aka, 2012 Ravens...so I'm hoping that they don't give it to NE to show that they're not biased against them. Meaning, that Goodell isn't picking on them and would be oh so willing to hand Brady another trophy. See everyone, we're not biased against the patriots...look, I'm even giving Brady another ring.. Gag me. I hope that's just in my head.
    It is. If the Pats win it's just because they are a flat out better all around team. Nothing else.

They were #2 in offense right behind Atlanta but way higher in defense.

I hope Atlantas D shows me something today but if not there is no conspiracy. Just as flat out better team.

The only ones I can post on for sure are the ones from the playoff thread. As far as the CP bets in that one go, ELWAY made the bet and I agreed with him and piggy backed in on it, THANKS ELWAY

Any way from that tread I have:

Atlanta to win:

ELWAY421
    FL BRONCO

Patsies to win:

DenverBlood
    LisaGrad09
    Joshua2585

If anyone else wants to join in on some CP fun, and take the (cough)(cough) Patsies to win, PM before the game and your on.

Goooooo Birrrrrrrds!!!!!

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I don't buy it. If think if NE wins it's because they are the better team.

Now if we get to the end of the game and it's very close and a ref does something that gives NE the edge to win.. like call a really questionable penalty against Atlanta, then I may rethink the conspiracy theories.

In my opinion if anything NE is going into this as a team that the powers that be would be working against.. not for.

I am so not exited about this SB, just because the pats are in it.

I hope the falcons win, but i have this feeling the damn pats will win again

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

So I take it you were on Atlanta too? I think Humcalc was with my on betting Pats. I know someone was just can't remember who and don't feel like digging for it.
    I don't think I did one with you. I was taking the Pats vs Elway421 and FLBRONCO's Falcons. Since I don't post much these days, I was able to find the thread on my profile.

the broncos are still champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    the broncos are still champions!!!
    LOL--- That was refreshing---Gotta reload

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD