Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I'm guessing about now millions of people are turning the channel. Lol

I wanted a decent game.. not a blow out but, at least it's the Falcons blowing out NE and not the other way around.
    Maybe in New England, but a lot of people will keep watching till the very end to watch this beatdown.

Every Pats fan tomorrow: "It's the Brady revenge tour, starting now..."
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

You can think she's weird or not like her music, but doesn't change the fact that Gaga is super talented. And so many people were worried about her being "political". Seemed like a great opening to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Maybe in New England, but a lot of people will keep watching till the very end to watch this beatdown.

Every Pats fan tomorrow: "It's the Brady revenge tour, starting now..."
    Well my friend is having a party and she just texted that half the people are leaving cause the game sucks.. lol
    And so does Lady Gaga. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    If anyone thinks this game is over, you're kidding yourselves.

I full expect the Patriots to come out firing in the 2nd half and the Falcons offense to be MIA.
    I don't think this game is over. But the Falcons are using the exact recipe needed to beat Brady and the Patriots, getting lots of pressure bringing only 4 and completely taking away the run game. The Patriots can't get back in it completing 5-7 yard passes, they needed Brady to start throwing down the field, and in his career Super Bowls, he has somewhere near 15-20% completion percentage on balls thrown over 20 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    You can think she's weird or not like her music, but doesn't change the fact that Gaga is super talented. And so many people were worried about her being "political". Seemed like a great opening to me.

I'm not watching. I think her act is horrible and her use of auto-tune is stupid. I've heard her on Howard Stern twice, just her and the piano, and there's zero doubt, she's insanely talented and has a great voice. Which makes the side show and auto tune even more head scratching.

Well my friend is having a party and she just texted that half the people are leaving cause the game sucks.. lol
    And so does Lady Gaga. Lol
    Bull. This is a great half time show. You just don't like Gaga, as you stated before. Not much objectivity in your comment.

Can't stomach her.. super talented?
    That's a matter of opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I'm not watching. I think her act is horrible and her use of auto-tune is stupid. I've heard her on Howard Stern twice, just her and the piano, and there's zero doubt, she's insanely talented and has a great voice. Which makes the side show and auto tune even more head scratching.
    Like I said. You can think she's weird and not like her music. But she's incredibly talented. Lol.

Can't stomach her.. super talented?
    That's a matter of opinion.
    No. Liking her music is a matter of opinion. Whether she's talented or not, is not. You only have to look back to the national anthem last year to see that. If you can't admit she's a great singer based on that, then I'd hate to hear just what it takes to be considered a very talented singer to you.

Bull. This is a great half time show. You just don't like Gaga, as you stated before. Not much objectivity in your comment.

Not at all... a great halftime show was Paul McCartney. And since it's my opinion.. who cares if its objective.

No. Liking her music is a matter of opinion. Whether she's talented or not, is not. You only have to look back to the national anthem last year to see that. If you can't admit she's a great singer based on that, then I'd hate to hear just what it takes to be considered a very talented singer to you.
    You seem to be taking this personally.. who cares if I like Lady Gaga.. geeze.

Not at all... a great halftime show was Paul McCartney. And since it's my opinion.. who cares if its objective.
    When you put it off as fact, then it matters if its objective or not. If you would have said, "I don't think it's a good show because I'm not a fan of lady Gaga" then objectivity doesn't matter.

Don't care who likes her or not, she's one of my favorite artists and I love what she stands for.

When you put it off as fact, then it matters if its objective or not. If you would have said, "I don't think it's a good show because I'm not a fan of lady Gaga" then objectivity doesn't matter.
    I don't think she is all that talented. You have a problem with that.. I don't know why. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And yes finding someone talented is a matter of opinion.. ok?

Agreed, Gaga killed it.