Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I wrong or

Am I wrong or

Was it just me or did it look like this game was so set up?

I'd congratulate Tommy tantrum but how does a team come back from with 25 unanswered points in the super bowl?

It's all a set up to feature tom as the greatest come back in super bowl history. This don't just happen, it's never happened before until now the league is dirty and set this up and we're all stupid to believe that this was a legitimate win.

I do think it's a setup as well. Great job to everyone involved.

By the way, his name is Jesus Brady. He has no idea where the Christ came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

I'd congratulate Tommy tantrum but how does a team come back from with 25 unanswered points in the super bowl?

It's all a set up to feature tom as the greatest come back in super bowl history. This don't just happen, it's never happened before until now the league is dirty and set this up and we're all stupid to believe that this was a legitimate win.
    It did look like one. It looked like the Falcons were doing their best to not win the game.

Again, this happens all the time with the Patriots. Which is why they are so hated.

I rooted like hell against them all game but failed.

I have to say after watching Brady and his Family off the podium I have more respect for him now and it humanized him for me. His Daughter looks like mom for sure. I didn't know his mom had/has Cancer.God bless them all and I hope she beats it.

He is still a cheater but the really sad part of that is we all know he didnt have to be because he is already great.

Congratulations Patriots

The Pats fans can take a Ron Burgundy farewell
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I rooted like hell against them all game but failed.

I have to say after watching Brady and his Family off the podium I have more respect for him now and it humanized him for me. His Daughter looks like mom for sure. I didn't know his mom had/has Cancer.God bless them all and I hope she beats it.

He is still a cheater but the really sad part of that is we all know he didnt have to be because he is already great.

Congratulations Patriots

The Pats fans can take a Ron Burgundy farewell
    Wrong thread beagle

Setup? Talk about the lamest excuse ever. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Setup? Talk about the lamest excuse ever. Lol
    Nobody cares what you have to say, you lost all credibility along time ago just like you're cheating team.

Roger Goodell is a New England pansy(congratulations) that's all there is to it now speak your mind here, say whatever comes to that ridiculous brain of yours, say whatever the hell you want to say but nobody will ever take you serious.

You are just a troll on the wrong forum and your teams legacy will forever be tainted, this Super Bowl is 100% testimony to that.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-05-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Sorry man, you're just wrong on this one. Why would the 45 active Falcons players and their coaches go along with losing for the NFL? And why would the NFL do anything for Brady and the Patriots?

The Falcons had it in their hands and they choked, while the Patriots made plays to win. That's it. Let it go, move on.

BTW if it was set up and the NFL wasn't able to keep a lid on the literally hundreds of people they'd need to keep quiet every single game, every single week, they would be facing some big time issues with the law and the government. And if the NFL set this one up, they probably set up last year as well...
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Nobody cares what you have to say, you lost all credibility along time ago just like you're cheating team.

Roger Goodell is a New England pansy(congratulations) that's all there is to it now speak your mind here, say whatever comes to that ridiculous brain of yours, say whatever the hell you want to say but nobody will ever take you serious.

You are just a troll on the wrong forum and your teams legacy will forever be tainted, this Super Bowl is 100% testimony to that.

I was actually rooting for NE for two reasons:

1.) A dear friend is a NE fan.

2.) The "Left" demonized NE due to Trump/Brady friendship
    which I feel is RIDICULOUS!

NE won. The game is over. Life goes on.

Congrats to NE for making the required plays to win the game.

Let's stay classy bronco fans. This was a great comeback and sometimes we just have to give credit where credit is due. That catch by Edelman was the play that saved them and also that holding call that put the Falcons out of field goal range but that's how it is sometimes. Great game!

Yes I agree, it was a set up.

Every Super Bowl has to be bigger and "better" than the last. No team has ever won a Super Bowl down by that much. They come out with the stats that they showed, the 93-0 record of teams leading in the playoffs by 21, etc.

It's like they are selling it before it happened - as if they knew it was going to happen.

I am one who believes the NFL is rigged and is nothing more than a well orchestrated soap opera.

I suggest you get some ointment for that butthurt. Lol I look forward to any other lame excuses that your dense brain can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    I am one who believes the NFL is rigged and is nothing more than a well orchestrated soap opera.
    Yes.
    I first became suspicious during the playoff loss at home against BAL.
    Fast forward...Manning rode off into the sunset like Elway.
    It would not surprise me if Brady retired after this newly released cancer info.

I have foolishly spent thousands of dollars on airfare, hotels, game tickets,
    incidentals every year, but next year will be different.
    Instead, I am going to spend that money on vacations and
    Broadway/Operas/Speaking Engagements i.e. things to enlighten me.

Don't get me wrong I still like football from a "chess/strategy" standpoint
    but I am not going to invest my heart and soul into it anymore.
    I feel it's become the WWE. To me the NFL is a money making business.