Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
Results 256 to 261 of 261

Thread: Am I wrong or

  1. #256
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    And you are completely ludicrous if you don't think that there are ways around it. Just ask the mods how many times I've had to delete people with multiple accounts.
    So Where's the proof then? You got nothing, kid.

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    So Where's the proof then? You got nothing, kid.
    "Kid"???

    Yep just another sign of your low self-esteem and insecurities But hey I know what'll make you feel better, why don't you go stick your thumb somewhere. 😂

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    "Kid"???

    Yep just another sign of your low self-esteem and insecurities But hey I know what'll make you feel better, why don't you go stick your thumb somewhere. 😂
    Still mad that Im bigger and stronger than you, little fella? And my Patriots have 5 Superbowl trophies.

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Still mad that Im bigger and stronger than you, little fella? And my Patriots have 5 Superbowl trophies.
    How can you be bigger and stronger than anyone, your a pansy fan. Do you know the meaning of the word PAAANSY? Your a big bad pansies fan but keep barking because this crap is hilarious.

    Bigger and stronger? 😂 That's a laugh in a half but especially not mentally.

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    You're** Sweet grammar, kiddo.

    I am bigger and I am stronger though. I'm sorry if that upsets you, Mr Bouncer. And tell me again how the Superbowl was "rigged"? If that isn't a laugh and a half, nothing else is. 😂

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You're** Sweet grammar, kiddo.

    I am bigger and I am stronger though. I'm sorry if that upsets you, Mr Bouncer. And tell me again how the Superbowl was "rigged"? If that isn't a laugh and a half, nothing else is. 😂
    Awe my post was deleted, guess the moderators didn't appreciate it much so for that I apologize to them however it would've been nice if you could've seen it in pansyfan4ever forever.

    Haha Anyway that Grammar is meant in direct mockery towards your abilities to write. Had you actually got past the second grade, you might know that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •