Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Am I wrong or

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    And you are completely ludicrous if you don't think that there are ways around it. Just ask the mods how many times I've had to delete people with multiple accounts.
    So Where's the proof then? You got nothing, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    So Where's the proof then? You got nothing, kid.
    "Kid"???

Yep just another sign of your low self-esteem and insecurities But hey I know what'll make you feel better, why don't you go stick your thumb somewhere. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    "Kid"???

Yep just another sign of your low self-esteem and insecurities But hey I know what'll make you feel better, why don't you go stick your thumb somewhere. 😂
    Still mad that Im bigger and stronger than you, little fella? And my Patriots have 5 Superbowl trophies.

Still mad that Im bigger and stronger than you, little fella? And my Patriots have 5 Superbowl trophies.
    How can you be bigger and stronger than anyone, your a pansy fan. Do you know the meaning of the word PAAANSY? Your a big bad pansies fan but keep barking because this crap is hilarious.

Bigger and stronger? 😂 That's a laugh in a half but especially not mentally.

You're** Sweet grammar, kiddo.

I am bigger and I am stronger though. I'm sorry if that upsets you, Mr Bouncer. And tell me again how the Superbowl was "rigged"? If that isn't a laugh and a half, nothing else is. 😂

You're** Sweet grammar, kiddo.

I am bigger and I am stronger though. I'm sorry if that upsets you, Mr Bouncer. And tell me again how the Superbowl was "rigged"? If that isn't a laugh and a half, nothing else is. 😂
    Awe my post was deleted, guess the moderators didn't appreciate it much so for that I apologize to them however it would've been nice if you could've seen it in pansyfan4ever forever.

Haha Anyway that Grammar is meant in direct mockery towards your abilities to write. Had you actually got past the second grade, you might know that.