Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 261

Thread: Am I wrong or

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Davedave View Post
    I no longer have any interest in watching NFL games. For some time now I have noticed numerous instances of non-competetive behavior in NFL teams. I have also noticed how the officials no longer call an even game, usually favoring the team with the most fans and merchandising.

    Now that this fake Super Bowl is over, with NE throwing the game in the first half with ATL throwing the second half, to increase drama and 'excitement', I am completely done with this waste of my time. This is fake sports like wrestling.
    So the Broncos SB win last year was scripted too right? Lmao you clowns are truly PATHETIC. Let the butthurt flow!!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6
    Scripted to a point- Absolutely

    When my girlfriend who has never sat and watched an entire football game in her life and had no rooting interest said "Let me guess. Tom Brady's gonna make some huge come back and win in the end." It's obvious.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6
    Hardly. 2006 was an absolute train wreck to make the Bettis/Detroit storyline work.
    2009 - TOTALLY outplayed by The cards.

    It's not always the end result- just was it takes for that point spread.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishedWithNFL View Post
    Wrestlemania and the Super Bowl - Both on Sundays Both Scripted.

    I know the Refs tried to get the Pats back in the game early- when the falcons got THREE straight Holding calls on Brady incompletions. In 30+ years of football I have never seen that. The only thing that saved them was a Pick 6.

    I don't believe in conspiracy theories of any other kind- But this- was predictable to the core. No different than a favorite wrestler on the ropes- Coming back for the amazing win.

    Maybe someday- they will ask why they didn't review the last TD as well.
    All three of those holds actually happened. Are you seriously delusional? Lol this is a whole new level of butthurt.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, the NFL set up this game so that goodell would look like an a$$ by handing brady the lombardi. You're an absolute genius!
    You think Goodell cares what it looks likes, you actually think he cares what the fan base thinks of him.

    Tickets sales, merchandise and TV rating are all he cares about. Not the opinion of the fan base.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You think Goodell cares what it looks likes, you actually think he cares what the fan base thinks of him.

    Tickets sales, merchandise and TV rating are all he cares about. Not the opinion of the fan base.
    you better never again use trophy smack because all your teams trophies are now tarnished according to you, especially the one that just took place last season.

    put an * next to all of them because they were all set up and rigged!

    in fact, why are you still here if you believe this nonsense? if i were you and believed that i would be done with the NFL, like a couple of the others here.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Samantha is sooooooooo mad lolololol

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You think Goodell cares what it looks likes, you actually think he cares what the fan base thinks of him.

    Tickets sales, merchandise and TV rating are all he cares about. Not the opinion of the fan base.
    What's a 5th patriots super bowl to league as opposed to atlanta winning its 1st title? Matty Ice would be the new face of the league. If the SB were scripted then the league would have fixed SB42.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    what's funny is just yesterday sam accused me of not admitting when i'm wrong yet here he is being delusional so he doesn't have to admit being wrong

    i was wrong about the outcome of the game too, though not surprised or delusional about it like ole sam.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    All three of those holds actually happened. Are you seriously delusional? Lol this is a whole new level of butthurt.

    As exists on 90% of NFL plays.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Was it just me or did it look like this game was so set up?

    I'd congratulate Tommy tantrum but how does a team come back from with 25 unanswered points in the super bowl?

    It's all a set up to feature tom as the greatest come back in super bowl history. This don't just happen, it's never happened before until now the league is dirty and set this up and we're all stupid to believe that this was a legitimate win.
    It is almost obvious the game was staged.

    Think how bad the NFL ratings were this year. They needed to do something big for the Super Bowl to make people interested again.

    Think about how the refs helped NE all game (3 3rd downs turned to 1st down on 3 Defensive holding calls in a row??????).

    Atlanta burns 2 timeouts in the 3rd quarter for absolutely no reason.

    Atlanta with an 8 point lead and on the 20 yard line with under 5 mins left:
    -Drop back pass for a sack.
    - (snaps the ball with 15-20 seconds left on the game clock)Passes again, Gets called for holding, while NE doesn't get called for facemasking. Another 10 yards gone.
    - (again snaps the ball with 15-20 seconds left) Now they have to fight to get into FG range again.

    They went against all football logic and common knowledge on that drive and did everything so horribly wrong. Run 3 times, kick a FG, be up 11 points. Or get a first down and the game is over. Sorry I don't buy this drive was legit, and if Brady, Manning, or Rodgers was in Ryan's position on the drive, they would have called audibles and ran 3 times, not drop back, and you can't argue that.

    The game did not feel right. It was all setup for that comeback, and then the Falcons absolutely played to the lose and refs helped where they could. That DPI call was beyond horrendous. Teams collapse, players have bad halves, but coaches don't forget to run the clock out in the SB and save TOs and take a FG to give you a 11 point lead. This is day 1 football knowledge.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    It is almost obvious the game was staged.

    Think how bad the NFL ratings were this year. They needed to do something big for the Super Bowl to make people interested again.

    Think about how the refs helped NE all game (3 3rd downs turned to 1st down on 3 Defensive holding calls in a row??????).

    Atlanta burns 2 timeouts in the 3rd quarter for absolutely no reason.

    Atlanta with an 8 point lead and on the 20 yard line with under 5 mins left:
    -Drop back pass for a sack.
    - (snaps the ball with 15-20 seconds left on the game clock)Passes again, Gets called for holding, while NE doesn't get called for facemasking. Another 10 yards gone.
    - (again snaps the ball with 15-20 seconds left) Now they have to fight to get into FG range again.

    They went against all football logic and common knowledge on that drive and did everything so horribly wrong. Run 3 times, kick a FG, be up 11 points. Or get a first down and the game is over. Sorry I don't buy this drive was legit, and if Brady, Manning, or Rodgers was in Ryan's position on the drive, they would have called audibles and ran 3 times, not drop back, and you can't argue that.

    The game did not feel right. It was all setup for that comeback, and then the Falcons absolutely played to the lose and refs helped where they could. That DPI call was beyond horrendous. Teams collapse, players have bad halves, but coaches don't forget to run the clock out in the SB and save TOs and take a FG to give you a 11 point lead. This is day 1 football knowledge.
    All 3 of those defensive holding calls were blatant as hell, and ATL actually got away with a couple towards the end of the game.

    Hooray, beer!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    It is almost obvious the game was staged.

    Think how bad the NFL ratings were this year. They needed to do something big for the Super Bowl to make people interested again.

    Think about how the refs helped NE all game (3 3rd downs turned to 1st down on 3 Defensive holding calls in a row??????).

    Atlanta burns 2 timeouts in the 3rd quarter for absolutely no reason.

    Atlanta with an 8 point lead and on the 20 yard line with under 5 mins left:
    -Drop back pass for a sack.
    - (snaps the ball with 15-20 seconds left on the game clock)Passes again, Gets called for holding, while NE doesn't get called for facemasking. Another 10 yards gone.
    - (again snaps the ball with 15-20 seconds left) Now they have to fight to get into FG range again.

    They went against all football logic and common knowledge on that drive and did everything so horribly wrong. Run 3 times, kick a FG, be up 11 points. Or get a first down and the game is over. Sorry I don't buy this drive was legit, and if Brady, Manning, or Rodgers was in Ryan's position on the drive, they would have called audibles and ran 3 times, not drop back, and you can't argue that.

    The game did not feel right. It was all setup for that comeback, and then the Falcons absolutely played to the lose and refs helped where they could. That DPI call was beyond horrendous. Teams collapse, players have bad halves, but coaches don't forget to run the clock out in the SB and save TOs and take a FG to give you a 11 point lead. This is day 1 football knowledge.
    You have serious issues, kiddo. Take that tinfoil hat off and reevaluate your life.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,272
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    All 3 of those defensive holding calls were blatant as hell, and ATL actually got away with a couple towards the end of the game.
    What about every other point I made?

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    What about every other point I made?
    so you are saying last year's SB was also rigged, or just this one?


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •