Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    So I'm stupid because I speak the truth? Sure, kiddo lol. Tell everyone again how the SB was "rigged". You are the epitome of a butthurt/jealous hater. I hope you're prepared to watch Brady win a couple more SB's.
    The patriots did not win super Bowl it all comes down to the Atlanta Falcons losing, Not a Pats victory and that's all it takes. No if you don't understand what I mean by that then I'm sorry for you but I can't lead you around by the hand I'm not your dad.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Stop trying to force your way in here for attention barph I'm arguing with somebody else right now and I know it hurts but I have to spread myself around you cant expect to have me all to yourself all the time.
    LOL it's all good man, you are just an easy target. by all means ignore me, ill have a good time making fun of you either way.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    180
    Actually the falcons where leading only because of the mistakes the patriots made earlier in the game. They overcame the mistakes they made and won the game. Atlanta didnt give the game away. They where being controlled even with a 21-28 pt lead. They couldnt get keep there offense on the field when they had the ball. Ill admit this year we had an easy walk to a sb title. We played a bunch of bad football teams. Atlanta was average at best. But dont get things twisted sammy, the patriots rose up and took back what was theres.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,250
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Actually the falcons where leading only because of the mistakes the patriots made earlier in the game. They overcame the mistakes they made and won the game. Atlanta didnt give the game away. They where being controlled even with a 21-28 pt lead. They couldnt get keep there offense on the field when they had the ball. Ill admit this year we had an easy walk to a sb title. We played a bunch of bad football teams. Atlanta was average at best. But dont get things twisted sammy, the patriots rose up and took back what was theres.
    That's a load of crap. NE's defense was gashed with big plays in the first half. Everybody knows Belichick's philosophy was bend but don't break this year, and they got gashed. ATL's offensive/defensive play calling in the second half coupled with time of possession is why they ultimately lost. Don't tell me mistakes on the offensive line were the reason why Brady was getting wrecked in the first half, because that's absolutely not the case.

    And to say Atlanta was average at best is arrogant nonsense. Other teams could say the same about the Patriots if Vinatieri misses a field goal, Seattle doesn't turn the ball over on the one yard line, or Shanahan runs the ball on the 21. It's flat out disrespectful and ignorant. But that's nothing new from a Patriots fan.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The patriots did not win super Bowl it all comes down to the Atlanta Falcons losing, Not a Pats victory and that's all it takes. No if you don't understand what I mean by that then I'm sorry for you but I can't lead you around by the hand I'm not your dad.
    Who had 5 straight scoring drives? Who had TWO 2 point conversions? And I thought this game was "rigged"? Lol your butthurt is so high, it's hilarious.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Who had 5 straight scoring drives? Who had TWO 2 point conversions? And I thought this game was "rigged"? Lol your butthurt is so high, it's hilarious.
    Your pansies did because the best offense in football this year was suddenly figured out my bill Belicheck and he came back from a huge deficit to win the first ever Super Bowl go into overtime in history but perhaps we'll find out later just what role the pansies played and what they did to cheat in this game.

    Well we already know about the orgnx xv vigor but I'm sure some more crap will come out that will be to the surprise of nobody.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    21,881
    Baph can't talk smack solo, so he's teaming up with the pats fans in hopes of looking like a better smack talker?


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Baph can't talk smack solo, so he's teaming up with the pats fans in hopes of looking like a better smack talker?
    I think Tammybrady12 loans barph his charger because barph-hat can't find any in San Diego.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Baph can't talk smack solo, so he's teaming up with the pats fans in hopes of looking like a better smack talker?
    aww poor baby.

    you are right, i have not been here solo talking smack to all you clowns for years

    sorry, you say stupid things i am going to smack you down for it. you say the SB is rigged like a damn fool i am going to call you out on it.

    you don't ever see me crying that all of you "team up" against me, do you? stop whining!

    to be honest with you, i am not even reading what the pats fans are saying and don't honestly care.

    oh and if you think i care about looking like a good smack talker, you really have no clue why i am here.
    Last edited by baphamet; 02-13-2017 at 08:51 AM.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I think Tammybrady12 loans barph his charger because barph-hat can't find any in San Diego.
    i think you guys can't handle smack unless you are ganging up on people yourself. just because i am not on the patriots hate wagon doesn't mean i am teaming with them, i'm not even arguing any of the points they are making

    keep on thinking the SB was rigged while thinking last years was somehow legit though.

    all you have left are your piss poor attempts at trolling me, don't think i haven't noticed, this is what you have been reduced to.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    21,881
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    aww poor baby.

    you are right, i have not been here solo talking smack to all you clowns for years

    sorry, you say stupid things i am going to smack you down for it. you say the SB is rigged like a damn fool i am going to call you out on it.

    you don't ever see me crying that all of you "team up" against me, do you? stop whining!

    to be honest with you, i am not even reading what the pats fans are saying and don't honestly care.

    oh and if you think i care about looking like a good smack talker, you really have no clue why i am here.
    I'm not crying...just pointing out how pathetic it is that you are tag-teaming the pats fans to add your input but if you want picture me crying my eyes out, go for it. I'm happy to help you with your self-esteem issues from being surrounding by a losing culture for so long.

    The issue here is that you think I'm complaining that you are "ganging up" I could care less, it's just that your team sucks so bad, you can't talk proper smack without latching onto someone who cheers for a team that doesn't suck. You are free to do it, but it makes you look desperate to be on the winning side of an argument for once.


    It's always funny how much you accuse us of "crying" you obviously have never seen one of your posts about someone nailing you with a neg and taking away some of your imaginary popularity points.

    You want to talk about crying lol...
    Last edited by Freyaka; 02-13-2017 at 10:50 AM.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i think you guys can't handle smack unless you are ganging up on people yourself. just because i am not on the patriots hate wagon doesn't mean i am teaming with them, i'm not even arguing any of the points they are making

    keep on thinking the SB was rigged while thinking last years was somehow legit though.

    all you have left are your piss poor attempts at trolling me, don't think i haven't noticed, this is what you have been reduced to.
    Nobody is trolling you barph, you aren't that important but to keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. I told you countless times I posted that thread for the pansies but you wanted to come and take the bait and throw yourself out there because your always attention seeking, nobody is trolling you.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not crying...just pointing out how pathetic it is that you are tag-teaming the pats fans to add your input but if you want picture me crying my eyes out, go for it. I'm happy to help you with your self-esteem issues from being surrounding by a losing culture for so long.

    The issue here is that you think I'm complaining that you are "ganging up" I could care less, it's just that your team sucks so bad, you can't talk proper smack without latching onto someone who cheers for a team that doesn't suck. You are free to do it, but it makes you look desperate to be on the winning side of an argument for once.


    It's always funny how much you accuse us of "crying" you obviously have never seen one of your posts about someone nailing you with a neg and taking away some of your imaginary popularity points.

    You want to talk about crying lol...

    here's the deal frey, if you say something dumb i will smack you for it. sam accuses me of just saying butthurt all the time (obviously i say a lot more than that), yet that's exactly what he does in this thread so i called him out for it.

    then you come back and say i can't talk smack solo? WTH? as if that had anything to do with the pats or their fans at all

    now do you see why i said stop whining? stop whining dude.

    what's real funny is how personal you are taking it, talking about my supposed self esteem issues as if you know me, i'm a grown ass man.

    oh and we will see who's team sucks so bad, your team wasn't much better and that's considering they had almost all of their pieces healthy.

    oh let me guess, they will be just fine like you said last year, right?


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    here's the deal frey, if you say something dumb i will smack you for it. sam accuses me of just saying butthurt all the time (obviously i say a lot more than that), yet that's exactly what he does in this thread so i called him out for it.

    then you come back and say i can't talk smack solo? WTH? as if that had anything to do with the pats or their fans at all

    now do you see why i said stop whining? stop whining dude.

    what's real funny is how personal you are taking it, talking about my supposed self esteem issues as if you know me, i'm a grown ass man.

    oh and we will see who's team sucks so bad, your team wasn't much better and that's considering they had almost all of their pieces healthy.

    oh let me guess, they will be just fine like you said last year, right?
    Barph-hat will you please keep my name out of your mouth...

    Ever since the pansies took super bowl Sunday, you've been here doing your best impression of vegasodds.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not crying...just pointing out how pathetic it is that you are tag-teaming the pats fans to add your input but if you want picture me crying my eyes out, go for it. I'm happy to help you with your self-esteem issues from being surrounding by a losing culture for so long.

    The issue here is that you think I'm complaining that you are "ganging up" I could care less, it's just that your team sucks so bad, you can't talk proper smack without latching onto someone who cheers for a team that doesn't suck. You are free to do it, but it makes you look desperate to be on the winning side of an argument for once.


    It's always funny how much you accuse us of "crying" you obviously have never seen one of your posts about someone nailing you with a neg and taking away some of your imaginary popularity points.

    You want to talk about crying lol...
    Barph-hat is having trouble understanding these days (nothing out of the norm) but here is his crayola collection. It'll help him understand.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •