Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,073
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    what's real funny is how personal you are taking it, talking about my supposed self esteem issues as if you know me, i'm a grown ass man.
    It's funny that you think I give enough of a crap to "take it personal"


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Barph-hat will you please keep my name out of your mouth...

    Ever since the pansies took super bowl Sunday, you've been here doing your best impression of vegasodds.
    the moment i "keep your name out of my mouth" is the moment you stop making dumb posts that are easy targets in smack. luckily that isn't going to happen any time soon


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's funny that you think I give enough of a crap to "take it personal"
    i'm just judging it by what you posted, which didn't make a lot of sense to be honest. not sure why you think i can't talk smack solo when i just made a comment about sam and wasn't even referring to the pats or their fans.

    then proceeded to question my self esteem as if i'm a pimple faced kid in highschool

    yes it does seem like you are taking it personal frey, just relax dude, it's only smack.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the moment i "keep your name out of my mouth" is the moment you stop making dumb posts that are easy targets in smack. luckily that isn't going to happen any time soon
    Calling you a closet pansy fan/brady homer is a stupid post? Go back and read the Offense you've taken for them the last weeks.

    I told you I created that thread to get under their skin, I was playing to smack game with them. However you rushed in because any opening you see to take shots at us your going to jump on because our misery makes you happy since we've owned you in here and the Broncos have on your team all these years.

    I got news for you nobody's upset or in a miserable state that the patriots won. Most our only disappointed in the fashion of how the patriots won.

    You have the audacity to say that I troll you when in fact the troll is you. I couldnt care less what you do but in all reality you're here trying to troll our supposed misery, our misery is your bliss and that's why you're here talking all the crap you can while the Broncos are down because you know it will all be short lived.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Calling you a closet pansy fan/brady homer is a stupid post? Go back and read the Offense you've taken for them the last weeks.

    I told you I created that thread to get under their skin, I was playing to smack game with them. However you rushed in because any opening you see to take shots at us your going to jump on because our misery makes you happy since we've owned you in here and the Broncos have on your team all these years.

    I got news for you nobody's upset or in a miserable state that the patriots won. Most our only disappointed in the fashion of how the patriots won.

    You have the audacity to say that I troll you when in fact the troll is you. I couldnt care less what you do but in all reality you're here trying to troll our supposed misery, our misery is your bliss and that's why you're here talking all the crap you can while the Broncos are down because you know it will all be short lived.
    no, saying the NFL is rigged is a stupid post. crying that i'm teaming with the pats fans is really the only thing you can say because you know as well as i do what you are posting is idiotic

    i have literally not referenced the game or the pats fans at all except to question the idiotic notion that the game was rigged.

    it's just too easy to smack you down for making posts like that and it screams sour grapes. you didn't see me whining that last year's game was rigged just because i didn't like that the broncos won, did you?

    what's really comical is you don't even seem to realize you are admitting to trolling yet denying it still

    I told you I created that thread to get under their skin, I was playing to smack game with them.
    you are implying that you don't believe that the game was rigged in any ways, you are just saying that to get under their skin, correct? if that isn't the very definition of trolling, i don't know what is

    but yet you are not a troll, just me?

    at least i have logic and reason backing up most of the stuff i say, i don't just make stupid crap up and then refuse to own it when i get called out for it and claim i ws just joking. lol



    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,073
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i'm just judging it by what you posted, which didn't make a lot of sense to be honest. not sure why you think i can't talk smack solo when i just made a comment about sam and wasn't even referring to the pats or their fans.

    then proceeded to question my self esteem as if i'm a pimple faced kid in highschool

    yes it does seem like you are taking it personal frey, just relax dude, it's only smack.
    It seems more like you are taking my comments as personal and not smack. I think maybe it's not I who should be relaxing here. I'm relaxed, you are just taking my smack and assuming it's a personal attack against you.

    I think you can't talk smack solo because I've seen your smack, it's generally weak and pathetic primarily because your team sucks so bad you can't back any of it up.

    How can you expect to properly smack someone when your team (and thus basis for smack talk) is the worst by far in the division?


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It seems more like you are taking my comments as personal and not smack. I think maybe it's not I who should be relaxing here. I'm relaxed, you are just taking my smack and assuming it's a personal attack against you.

    I think you can't talk smack solo because I've seen your smack, it's generally weak and pathetic primarily because your team sucks so bad you can't back any of it up.

    How can you expect to properly smack someone when your team (and thus basis for smack talk) is the worst by far in the division?
    well when someone tries to attack me personally, i tend to think they are taking smack personally. i'm just pointing out that fact and actually it makes me laugh because it tells me i'm successfully getting under your skin.

    otherwise you wouldn't be breaking the rules of the COC to get back at me. either that or maybe it's actually your smack that is weak and you can't think of anything else to say?

    my smack is weak yet i got broncos fans like you in an uproar over it constantly. as long as you broncos fans get upset over my posts, that means my smack isn't weak.

    my team had the worst record in the division but your team isn't by far better as i already pointed out and was ignored by you.

    why don't you address the football ponts i am making if my smack is so weak and my team sucks so bad?

    your team at full strength is mediocre and not much better than mine who could have fielded an entire offense and defense with the guys they lost for the season.

    sure, if the chargers have another injury riddled season they will likely be bad again, that's really the only thing that makes your team better at this point.

    especially now that you lost the guy that brought your defense from good to elite caliber and you are still left with a trash offense with no real QB, RB, or play making TE.

    yet you want to talk smack like your team is so much better?


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,073
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    well when someone tries to attack me personally, i tend to think they are taking smack personally. i'm just pointing out that fact and actually it makes me laugh because it tells me i'm successfully getting under your skin.
    Then you think way too highly of your ability to get under people's skin.... lol... Nice try, but nope...


  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Then you think way too highly of your ability to get under people's skin.... lol... Nice try, but nope...
    lol you couldn't possibly believe this, i have this place on fire all of the time like i did all off season last year and you know it

    i don't think highly of myself for being able to do that either, it's not really that hard as the patriots fans have no doubt realized, a big reason why they stick around i am sure.

    but do keep on ignoring the football points i making, speaking of weak smack, you must be all out and need a refill?


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,073
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    lol you couldn't possibly believe this, i have this place on fire all of the time like i did all off season last year and you know it
    In your mind you do...Again, I think you overestimate yourself by a good bit.

    Oftentimes you claim you are owning us, or under our skin when really we're just over here laughing. Just because you are always getting the best of us in your head, doesn't mean it's really happening.

    And as for your "football points" much of it's speculative or cherry picking and when someone tries to point out the flaws in your thinking you disregard it and take this as a win in the baph column...
    Last edited by Freyaka; 02-14-2017 at 02:38 PM.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,134
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    lol you couldn't possibly believe this, i have this place on fire all of the time like i did all off season last year and you know it

    i don't think highly of myself for being able to do that either, it's not really that hard as the patriots fans have no doubt realized, a big reason why they stick around i am sure.

    but do keep on ignoring the football points i making, speaking of weak smack, you must be all out and need a refill?
    Pretty clear we are getting under Freyaka's nerves. He's been the one who's the most salty over the past week. I wonder why?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,463
    Every one of these Donco fans are extremely upset. You know they can't stand how great the Patriots really are.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    no, saying the NFL is rigged is a stupid post. crying that i'm teaming with the pats fans is really the only thing you can say because you know as well as i do what you are posting is idiotic

    i have literally not referenced the game or the pats fans at all except to question the idiotic notion that the game was rigged.

    it's just too easy to smack you down for making posts like that and it screams sour grapes. you didn't see me whining that last year's game was rigged just because i didn't like that the broncos won, did you?

    what's really comical is you don't even seem to realize you are admitting to trolling yet denying it still



    you are implying that you don't believe that the game was rigged in any ways, you are just saying that to get under their skin, correct? if that isn't the very definition of trolling, i don't know what is

    but yet you are not a troll, just me?

    at least i have logic and reason backing up most of the stuff i say, i don't just make stupid crap up and then refuse to own it when i get called out for it and claim i ws just joking. lol

    Trolling is what this section is about, everyone here can be considered a troll but thank you captain obvious for pointing that out...

    Oh whatever would we do without you barph-hat!

    Now you said that "I was trolling" I said nobody is trolling you and that you do all the trolling and lately you've been trolling as a pansy!

    Good choice barph-hat way to hop on the bandwagon and If tammybrady12 wasn't such a weakling he wouldn't have to embrace you for doing so!

    Pansy fans.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    In your mind you do...Again, I think you overestimate yourself by a good bit.

    Oftentimes you claim you are owning us, or under our skin when really we're just over here laughing. Just because you are always getting the best of us in your head, doesn't mean it's really happening.

    And as for your "football points" much of it's speculative or cherry picking and when someone tries to point out the flaws in your thinking you disregard it and take this as a win in the baph column...
    oh so when i see a number of broncos fans reacting angrily to my posts, that's not really happening and all in my head?

    sam just told me he would tell me what he really thinks about me but that would get him an infraction, that's a perfect example of what i am talking about and it makes me smile

    also, to say that i discredit other people's points is a flat out lie. most of the time people don't try, they just attack me personally like you did or cry about how often i am here or some other nonsense that has nothing to do with football or any of the points i actually made in the post they are so mad about.

    yes, in my mind if i make a bunch of football points and you got nothing to say but to cry about me personally and not the post i made? that's me owning you in smack.

    just like if someone else made a point that i had no answer to and i just replied by attacking their supposed " lack of self esteem" for example.

    lastly, i will never buy that lie that you are "laughing" when it's so obvious you are replying to me in a very hostile manner like you did.

    you expect me to buy that you are laughing right now frey? lol try again dude, i know you are lying. you take smack far to serious to ever be laughing, i can see you wearing a full suit of shiny armor as you sit at your computer and defend your beloved broncos from "trolls" lol


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Trolling is what this section is about, everyone here can be considered a troll but thank you captain obvious for pointing that out...

    Oh whatever would we do without you barph-hat!

    Now you said that "I was trolling" I said nobody is trolling you and that you do all the trolling and lately you've been trolling as a pansy!

    Good choice barph-hat way to hop on the bandwagon and If tammybrady12 wasn't such a weakling he wouldn't have to embrace you for doing so!

    Pansy fans.
    way to think the NFL is rigged dude, why haven't you taken down that avatar since all those broncos SB wins were probably rigged too, huh?

    oh that's right, you were "just kidding" never mind. i guess nothing you say from here on out should ever be taken serious again because you have that fall back...." i was just joking, relax guys i'm really not that stupid"


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •